812 - The Key

A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
Directed by: Greg "Are we shooting day or night here?" Nicotero
Written by: Corey "My Only Writing Experience Prior to TWD was 'Medium'" Reed & Channing "I worked on 'White Collar'!" Powell

Comments

• oh those credits bode well.  maybe i'll skip this one...
  • We have a new "Barley equals intellect" lady lol
  • Episode was a mixed crate for me. 
  • Whats wrong  with spoken word?
    Cant be a huge abundance of podcasts in the apocalypse...

DJS22867
  • I actually thought it was a fine episode. Simon helps.
  • redlancer said:
    Whats wrong  with spoken word?
    Cant be a huge abundance of podcasts in the apocalypse...

There’s also a lack of new music being recorded ;) for spoken world you might as well have a book, music on the other hand is much harder to replicate. 
  • davemcbdavemcb Melbourne
    When they were gutting the walkers this was running through my head 

HatorianTaraC73
  • lengmolengmo RTP, NC
    Two tolerable episodes and then back to stupid. Rick uses more ammo than a John Woo movie and his aim is as deadly as a Star Wars stormtrooper's. I am slightly looking forward to Negan and his new wife Jadis slowly lowering Simon into the metal shredder. Not sure what Maggie will do with a book on medieval technology when she's at a place designed to replicate 1700-1800's technology.
    Pangs
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    @A_Ron_Hubbard, you aren't crazy, your cable was doing weird things last night. I know you noticed a weird jump in the cold open and then suddenly you were ahead a few seconds of me. I also have Spectrum, but its Northern Kentucky so we share about 95% of the same commercials. I had to pause the stream a few times to let mine catch up. Also, I don't know which box you have but I would absolutely recommend making sure it has air. Mine gets SUUUUPER hot and it's out in the open.
  • This show would have jumped up a few levels in quality if Rick had realistically gunned down Negan in that lame chase scene. Could open the door for so many cool plot developments.
  • Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    I mean if they’re going to say “fuck it” to the comics and just kill off Carl they might as well go all in on the crazy alternate universe they’re created. 
    gguenot
  • gguenotgguenot CA
    edited March 19
    Yea, I mean, theres no reason to think they need to follow the comics at this point
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Okay so is no one gonna talk about Georgie & The Blues Brothers, and that sweet ass lifted van?

Highlight for me was when Georgie said "Trust must sound like a made up word like...Flibberrrshhkeee"  and then Midge gets in on it with "Clumph" and Hilda finishes it out with "Mmmoisture".   Gahhhh  so clunky.

And then she says something like when they return she hopes they'll have "cheeses for Hilda and pickles for Midge." Yeah I bet, Midge, with the pickles.  Maybe we're seeing some foreshadowing down the line with Midge and Eugene hitting it off over pickles.

MurderbearAlkaid13MichelleKela15
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    I honestly thought for a second this was going to be Eugene's mom...ha
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Hey, anyone watching the Live Recording, I apologize that it was such a shit show.  Something weird was happening with our network and we were dropping video like crazy.  We just switched internet providers and are investigating what's going on.  We should have it nailed down pretty soon.
    Alkaid13Michelle
  • Hey, anyone watching the Live Recording, I apologize that it was such a shit show.  Something weird was happening with our network and we were dropping video like crazy.  We just switched internet providers and are investigating what's going on.  We should have it nailed down pretty soon.
    Good to know. I can stop cursing my ISP now!
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Hey, anyone watching the Live Recording, I apologize that it was such a shit show.  Something weird was happening with our network and we were dropping video like crazy.  We just switched internet providers and are investigating what's going on.  We should have it nailed down pretty soon.
    Huh. I thought you guys were being meta and directing the podcast Nicotero style.
    MurderbearMajorMalfunctionMichellecdriveiMatty94Schlupphisdudeness915
  • Something amazing could come out of another horrible episode of The Walking Dead.  Bald Move Mythbusters.  Episode 1 synopsis A.Ron gets the shit kicked out of him with a baseball bat testing how well a motorcycle jacket can take a hit. 
    iMatty94
  • Lol 18 comments and 6.66 my viewers. 

What else is on Sundays at the moment or is Netflix jusg taking over now? 
    Kela15
  • John Denver + Cousin Oliver from the Brady Bunch = Georgie
    Murderbear
  • My God! This tv show is turning into a nightmare. Just catching up this season, and this episode was bad. Why can’t anyone shoot Negan? Stab Negan? Club him, anything. He’s just a man, and they act like he’s a fucking T-1000. Yeah, might be done after this season. 
    Murderbear