Interesting BTS photo from Michael McKean (spoilerish)

From Michael McKean on Twitter today: 

"Recent reunion photo." 

Later in the thread from producer Nina Jack: "Odenkirk has the same shirt, nose bandage and hair he had in Breaking Bad when going to the vacuum repair shop for his new identity. A possible Breaking Bad flash forward in BCS?"

Get hyped!
DummyChinaskiJoshuaHeterTaraC73

Comments

• MrXMrX CO
    edited March 23

"Recent reunion photo." 

Later in the thread from producer Nina Jack: "Odenkirk has the same shirt, nose bandage and hair he had in Breaking Bad when going to the vacuum repair shop for his new identity. A possible Breaking Bad flash forward in BCS?"

Get hyped!
    I would be unreasonably excited of they bring Robert Forster back to reprise his role the cleaner.

I recently rewatched the last 3 episodes of BB, and while Ozymandias gets most of the hype (deservedly!), Granite State is a fucking masterful hour of tv as well, thanks largely to Forster.
    Dummyhypergenesb
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    MrX said:

"Recent reunion photo." 

I would be unreasonably excited of they bring Robert Forster back to reprise his role the cleaner.

I recently rewatched the last 3 episodes of BB, and while Ozymandias gets most of the hype (deservedly!), Granite State is a fucking masterful hour of tv as well, thanks largely to Forster.
    Those last 30 seconds or so as the Breaking Bad theme swells for (what I think) is the first time in-episode we have heard was so fucking cool. Its one of my favorite moments of the show. 
    MrXMurderbearDoubleA_Ron
  • Spoilers for BCS:

I really hope McKean is only there to lay on a coroner's table.

Ima be so pissed if he's still alive.
    Chinaski
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    Spoilers for BCS:

same
  • I'm definitely hype for the new season. I can't wait to see what moments and characters they bring back from Breaking Bad. The vacuum repairman would be a great addition, but I'm also hoping for Kuby. There are a ton of other fun cameos they can make, but I really need some Bill Burr on the show. 

I'd also like to take a moment to comment on how gorgeous Rhea Seahorn looks in that photo. Holy smokes. 
    Chinaski
  • Spoilers for BCS:

My money is on a flashback scene (or scenes) ... they've used flashbacks effectively plenty in past seasons, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's what they're doing this season to help give context to what Jimmy is going through in the wake of Chuck's death.
  • Spoilers for BCS:

Gilligan, Gould and McKean have all confirmed that he's dead and that he's there for a cold open flashback. 
    MrX