A Way Out

Just started playing this awesome co-op game. Would love to watch Jim and A-ron play. I am about an hour in and its fun game to not take too serious that has some fun interactive teamwork parts. 
darwinfeeshyJovial_Falcon

Comments

• I agree this would be a fun game for a co-op stream. I can't see it being longer than 10 hours.
  • I agree this would be a fun game for a co-op stream. I can't see it being longer than 10 hours.
    Sounds like it is about 6-8. 
  • It looked interesting for sure. BM prison break would be fun!
  • MichelleMichelle California
    So much fun watching this playthrough yesterday!  It's definitely one of my favorites now.
    russkelly
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    The note hand-off at the end had me in stitches. The whole thing was great though. Perfect type of game for Bald Move twitching.
    Jovial_Falcon
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Them covering for each other while they chiseled out the toilet was good stuff.  
  • I still can't believe how aggressive those cops were when chasing you. Down right suicidal. 
  • MichelleMichelle California
    *Loved* the farmhouse mini games - the banjo and piano, doing the dishes, etc.  Great streaming and playthrough!

Jovial_Falcon
  • MelonuskMelonusk Ireland
    I think Jim destroying that kid at basketball was the highlight for me. All around perfect game for your format.
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited April 12
    Melonusk said:
    I think Jim destroying that kid at basketball was the highlight for me. All around perfect game for your format.
    They should do a live action reenactment. Jim dunking on MineDragon would be the all time heel move in podcasting/twitch streaming promotion.
    Melonusk
  • DoubleA_RonDoubleA_Ron San Diego
    edited April 12
    That hospital sequence was wild!

Edit: Did not see that ending coming... yikes
    Jovial_Falcon