Missin' the Boys

I haven't been watching a show that Jim and A Ron have covered since Mr Robot, and that seems like it ended a lot longer ago than December.  Baldies got me through the first part of January, but since then, my only consumption of Bald Move content was a few check-ins on Groundhog Day.  Looking forward to having a weekly series.  I guess Westworld is coming up, but still a month out!
rkcrawf

Comments

• MichelleMichelle California
    Are you a club member?  We have weekly video lunches by them, the QYP podcasts (Quit Your Pitchin'), as well as the weekly live watches for The Walking Dead (not sure how into that show you are).  But aside from that, there are the Bald Movies, the Twitch streaming content, and the Life is Strange playthroughs.  There's lots of good content available, but yeah it is a little bit of a slower time right now until the good stuff comes back.
    TravisMurderbeargguenot
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    The Expanse comes back April 11th!  Also, between commissions and first run movies, there's always several free content drops per week.  But at any rate, never fear, the content dam is about to bust wide open.
    KingKobraTaraC73ElisaMichelle
  • bennytube said:
    I haven't been watching a show that Jim and A Ron have covered since Mr Robot, and that seems like it ended a lot longer ago than December.  Baldies got me through the first part of January, but since then, my only consumption of Bald Move content was a few check-ins on Groundhog Day.  Looking forward to having a weekly series.  I guess Westworld is coming up, but still a month out!
    Not that they cover it, but I do recommend at least trying sneaky pete on amazon prime if you're looking for something to watch. Jim I believe tried it but thought that there were just too many far out coincidences, which I KINDA agree with but if you can get past that stuff the show is thoroughly entertaining and seems to effectively create tension as the drama unfolds. 
  • The Expanse comes back April 11th!  Also, between commissions and first run movies, there's always several free content drops per week.  But at any rate, never fear, the content dam is about to bust wide open.
    Pshew!  I do probably need to check out the movie feed.  I never get to see grown-up movies any more, so the whole genre is off my radar.  

I'm going to be off the grid sailing all summer, but as soon as I'm back, I'm definitely joining the club.  I've enjoyed a ton of free content over the last couple of years, and to be honest, I feel a little guilty for not being there yet.  
    Freddy
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Take me with you?  Haha...
  • edited March 28
    You can laugh, A Ron, but I'm going to get you to go sailing with me one day, if I have to motor up the River system to pick you up in your home town!

(edit: typo fix)
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    bennytube said:

You're complaining? Last thing for me was Game of Thrones in August.
    gguenot
  • JaimieT said:
    bennytube said:

Liesssssss you listen to the movie podcasts too :p
    Elisa
    KingKobra said:
    JaimieT said:
    bennytube said:

Oh, rereading the post it was speaking more broadly. I thought it was TV related.
    KingKobra
  • JaimieT said:
    KingKobra said:
    JaimieT said:
    bennytube said:

Oh, rereading the post it was speaking more broadly. I thought it was TV related.
    Wait, should I start railing on “quick reads” :p we need some spice here ;) TV is what hooks you, the rest just sustains the “high”...
  • KK, I'm sure I'm not the first to mention this, but I can only read your text and "hear" them in Dr Evil's voice.   :p :p
    Also everytime I read this post title I hear Ben Folds Five singing "I've been missin' the war, ba ba ba ba..."