I'm dumb and need help.

So,

Years and years ago (i.e. 2011), I created my own site with google (linked below) because I was on the job market and wanted something out there in case I was googled. Fast-forward to present day and I was lucky enough to land a job, even though I didn't update or even touch the site since just about the time I created it. 

I'd like to either take it down or at least update it. At the time, I used my school e-mail address to create it (the school uses google mail). The problem is, I lost access to that e-mail address in 2014, a year after I graduated. 

Is there a way to contact google about this? Is there anything I can do to try to remedy the situation? There's nothing bad or embarrassing about the site. I'd just prefer to not have something out there with old, outdated information on it (and that makes it look like I started something and gave up on it... which I guess I did).

Like I said, I'm dumb and need help. Any ideas?

https://sites.google.com/site/joshuaheter/Home

Comments

• HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    So,

Years and years ago (i.e. 2011), I created my own site with google (linked below) because I was on the job market and wanted something out there in case I was googled. Fast-forward to present day and I was lucky enough to land a job, even though I didn't update or even touch the site since just about the time I created it. 

I'd like to either take it down or at least update it. At the time, I used my school e-mail address to create it (the school uses google mail). The problem is, I lost access to that e-mail address in 2014, a year after I graduated. 

Is there a way to contact google about this? Is there anything I can do to try to remedy the situation? There's nothing bad or embarrassing about the site. I'd just prefer to not have something out there with old, outdated information on it (and that makes it look like I started something and gave up on it... which I guess I did).

Like I said, I'm dumb and need help. Any ideas?

https://sites.google.com/site/joshuaheter/Home
    hmm. im sure you can contact google. im sure they asked for a bunch more info like your address, phone number, etc. all things you can potentially give to confirm your the actual website holder. also im sure this is common and happens with tons of people who use their college email for stuff.