Trust - FX

Anyone watching? I thought the pilot was quite good. With Danny Boyle directing it's definitely interesting visually. I thought Donald Sutherland is great as Paul Getty. Everything is just a bit off-kilter and over the top, in a good way. I heard Brandon Fraser ends up being a standout as the season progresses too.

FX is really unleashing the content this month ... Atlanta, Trust, The Americans, Legion all at the same time. 
Chinaski

Comments

• ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    this one kinda snuck up on me.. i saw the promo for it with Boyle's name attached to it and had to double take. it def has my attention. esp now with a rec by @MrX
  • MrXMrX CO
    edited March 28
    Chinaski said:
    this one kinda snuck up on me.. i saw the promo for it with Boyle's name attached to it and had to double take. it def has my attention. esp now with a rec by @MrX

Yea i wasn't planning on watching right away but the couple of reviews I checked it made it seem worthwhile. I heard that FX was planning on making a bigger push for this and then the movie "All the Money in the World" (about the same story) ended up being planned to come out around the same time and I guess it took some of the wind out of their sails. I haven't seen the movie, it got a decent critical reception, but of course everyone just talked about Kevin Spacey getting replaced in reshoots.