• MichelleMichelle California
    edited March 30

gguenotMurderbear
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    edited April 1
    High Ground...

FlukesJaimieTMurderbearcdrivecalebthrowergguenotUnderwoodFreddyReni
    Since I actually posted gifs earlier and not actual memes, I'll add this one.  It's so basic but I still find it kind of funny, maybe because it's Honey Boo Boo (so ridiculous on her own).

gguenotJaimieTTaraC73
  • 2manyboogers2manyboogers Colorado
    edited April 3

• FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Dummy said:

Dummy
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited April 3
    High Ground...

Look here A. Ron (here A. Ron, here! stop looking up!), we all love seeing a Western European sci-fant sex symbol go from aroused to climax, but you can do better. There has got to be a more befitting meme. Hell, just go with OT Obi Wan. And Black Twitter it up, would you!? For instance:
    When you cum and she keeps sucking, but you also old as fuck and aren't sure if you actually came at all:

Oh yeah, and this...
    Jim on his way to Bald Lunch:

A. Ron on his way to Bald Lunch:

Jim getting ready for a podcast:

A. Ron on his way to a podcast:

Jim's sense of humor:

A. Ron's sense of humor:

JaimieTTxSandManTaraC73
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    Isn't this the dankest meme there ever was?

TaraC73
  • JaimieT said:
    Isn't this the dankest meme there ever was?

5/7 dank
  • JaimieTcdriveMurderbeartom_gA_Ron_Hubbardalexander.klassenTaraC73Michelledarwinfeeshyaberry89and 2 others.
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    This was my fave Easter one:

TaraC73gguenotJaimieTMurderbear
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    edited April 5
    Damn, the American Chopper meme really brought me back.  My Dad and my brother used to meet up every Monday and watch the new ones together, as we are essentially Paul Sr., Paulie, and Mikey in our dynamic.  Wonder what happened to those guys once the TV money dried up?  Oh, ho, I just answered my own question.
    MichelleMrX
    edited April 5
    Edit: nm, wrong thread.
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
  • edited April 5

• kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.
    edited April 5
    Classic memes

darwinfeeshyakritenbrink
  • MrXMrX CO
    edited April 5
    Damn, the American Chopper meme really brought me back.  My Dad and my brother used to meet up every Monday and watch the new ones together, as we are essentially Paul Sr., Paulie, and Mikey in our dynamic.  Wonder what happened to those guys once the TV money dried up?  Oh, ho, I just answered my own question.

I think we need a live watch of the Hubbard men watching the new American Chopper season.
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    I remember a while back I saw them being plastered all over the ESAB booth at Fabtech Chicago...circa 2010 it looks like that was.  So they got some endorsement money.  
    ^^^^^  :neutral:
    gguenot
  • aberry89aberry89 California
    I am not super into the meme game, but I remember this one from a year ago. It's more a quantity over quality when it comes to the italian meme. But I remember lying in bed laughing so fucking hard as the italian memes just kept getting more and more ridiculous.

MurderbearMichelle
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    @aberry89 We cover an old Wilson Pickett song called "Peacebreaker" and it has morphed into doing the hand thing and calling out "a-Pizza-breaka" whenever it's on the set list. Makes me laugh everytime.
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah