Zombie Cart clarification

In reference to J &A on the usefulness of the cart, On the Talking Dead, they stated that the cart was designed to flip down, so yes, the zombie would have been directly on top of Negan, able to kill someone lying on the ground.

Comments

• cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    edited April 3
    I didn't understand wtf was up with that cart zombie until I saw Bald Move's close up picture of it.  Notice the handle coming out of the metal helmet on the thing.  So she would grab the handle and control the tilt down towards Negan to torture, interrogate, and have the zombie I guess slowly eat parts of him.  A pretty decent, creative idea again completely fucked up by the incompetence of this show.  She could have dragged the cart zombie behind her by holding the helmet handle with the body half tilted. I think if I remember right, and I don't care enough to go back to check, she just rolled the thing out by the crossbar & fully vertical.  Whatevs....this fuckin show.  

BrandonTheBard
  • It also doubles as a stinky, energy efficient lawn mower. 
    cdrive
  • But she has a people grinder! How much time did she waste putting this thing together?
    BrandonTheBardMurderbear
  • But she has a people grinder! How much time did she waste putting this thing together?
    You can’t put a timetable on art, Johnny. 
    johnnytruantlengmo
  • I guess I'm just one of those people who doesn't "get art."
    Murderbear
  • chriskchrisk Indianapolis
    Well, as someone who no longer watches I came looking for an explanation of this picture. I guess now I have it. 
  • It looks like the upper cross bar is going DIRECTLY THROUGH THE ZOMBIE'S BRAIN.  How does that work?
    Pangs