BM forums on iOS

I’ve always wanted to be more active on the forums, and other social media has spoiled me with simple notifications where I don’t have to log in every time, and manually check in. Does anyone else on iOS have a good solution for this? 

Comments

• I’ve always wanted to be more active on the forums, and other social media has spoiled me with simple notifications where I don’t have to log in every time, and manually check in. Does anyone else on iOS have a good solution for this? 
    Nothing that I know of. It’s all web based (website) and there are notbsupoorting apps. You’ll have to do it the old way if you want to be active ;) 
    BrandonTheBard
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Not an iOS user, but I do know there is an oss app here: https://open.vanillaforums.com/discussion/33730/vanillaapp-a-native-app-for-vanillaforums

Can't vouch for it's quality. 
    KingKobraBrandonTheBard
  • It's funny, I really hate the tendency of websites to want to send me notifications whenever I open my browser on my computer. Can't stand all of the ones I get on my phone now either. Guess I'm a luddite when it comes to some of this stuff, even though I'm practically addicted to it...
    BrandonTheBard