Where can I watch season 8?

i stopped on ep. 4 or 5 when it was new, so I want to binge the season today. Where is it available? Can’t find it on the amc app, and don’t want to buy it! Thanks! (Will rent it though)

Comments

• russkellyrusskelly Indianapolis
    Looks like you may have to rent. The last few episodes are available on Sling, but i don't think they go back to 5.
  • i'm fine with renting, can't find it for rent anywhere, and I refuse to buy a season. Maybe have to wait for Netflix I guess. IT IS STUPID that AMC or Hulu or Amazon Prime doesn't have every episode available. Absolutely unacceptable.
  • sean.ray said:
    i'm fine with renting, can't find it for rent anywhere, and I refuse to buy a season. Maybe have to wait for Netflix I guess. IT IS STUPID that AMC or Hulu or Amazon Prime doesn't have every episode available. Absolutely unacceptable.
    You won’t be able to rent, as far as I know for TV you can only buy. Also, for TWD it will get released as a “full” season, so you may have to wait until after this season airs if you don’t want to buy AND want to keep it legal. Your OnDemand provider for cable should have at least some of the episodes and if you have a DVR they usually do a marathon before the season finale. 
  • No dvr! Can u believe it?! Lol! I may break down and buy the season
  • seanrayseanray Texas
    edited April 11
    Broke down and got it in iTunes :(.......