Name the movie from the quote

No cheating!

after you post the answer, put another quote from whatever you want.

”What the fuck did you just do to his towel, man!?”
”I was drying my hands.”
“Well you suppose to wash ‘me first!”
”well you watched me wash ‘em!”
”I watched you get ‘em wet!”

Comments

• I kinda cheated, I was pretty sure it was Resevoir Dogs so I checked, but discovered it was Pulp Fiction. Same ballpark ;)

“Soccer style kicker graduated from Collier High June 1976, Stetson University honors graduate class of 1980, holds 2 NCAA Division One records, one for most points in a season, one for distance, former nickname "The Mule," the first and only pro-athlete ever to come out of Collier County and one hell of a model American.”
  • seanrayseanray Texas
    edited April 8
    I’m gonna guess The replacements
    (If you see an edit, it’s because I checked and was wrong.)

edit: I can’t believe I didn’t get that! As soon as I looked it up, I heard it in my head! I guess you now know it wasn’t the Replacements.
    gguenot
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    Can’t guess without cheating but here’s mine...

“If you have a milkshake..and I have a milk shake..and I have a straw...there it is..that’s a straw...see...watch it...my straw...reaches acccccrrrooosss the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE! Sllluuurp. I DRINK IT UP!
    JaimieTMurderbear
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    There Will Be Blood.

This might be easy or hard, hard to tell with this demographic:

"I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address."
    Hatorian
  • BrieanneBrieanne California
    You’ve Got Mail.

”A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.”
    JaimieT
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

”It was all suspicious.  Where was Sunday?  Where I left Sunday?  And I told him, and he didn’t believe me.”
    “What?”
    ”They don’t make Sunday.”
    ”Why not?”
    ”Because of God.”
  • When harry met Sally

”My answer is I don’t have the first damn clue. Maybe he was an early riser and liked to pack in the morning. And maybe he didn’t have any friends. I’m an educated man, but I’m afriad I can’t speak intelligently about the travel habits of William Santiago.”
  • *No one has guessed @gguenot quote correctly yet!
    gguenot
  • OliviaDOliviaD Cincinnati, Ohio
    @gguenot ace Ventura (one of my close friends and I used to quote this movie religiously as teens) 

“Well, it's a crazy fucked up world and we're all just floating along waiting for someone who can walk on water, man.”
    gguenot
  • @OliviaD
    SLC Punk!

”let’s just say you have kids, and you wanna get out of the house, spend a night on the town, you know. So, you hire a babysitter, someone you think you can trust. References, work experience it all works out fine. But then again how could you know for certain that your loved ones are safe with the stranger? I mean can you ever really trust of a human being, Greg?”
  • @sean.ray 1) A Few Good Men 2) Meet the Parents? 

“Kent puts his name on his license plate.

My mom does the same thing to my underwear. 

Your mom puts license plates in your underwear? How do you sit?”

• gguenotgguenot CA
    edited April 9
    Vikki12 said:
    @sean.ray 1) A Few Good Men 2) Meet the Parents? 

“Kent puts his name on his license plate.

My mom does the same thing to my underwear. 

Your mom puts license plates in your underwear? How do you sit?”

To @sean.ray ‘s quote, it’s Meet the Parents

To @Vikki12 ‘s is that The Sandlot?
  • kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.
    edited April 9

@Vikki12  
    my guess is Weird Science?
  • edited April 9
    "Everything. OK! I’ll talk! In 3rd grade, I cheated on my history exam. In 4th grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. 5th grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog… When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out."
    Michelle
    "Everything. OK! I’ll talk! In 3rd grade, I cheated on my history exam. In 4th grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. 5th grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog… When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out."
    That is so The Goonies!  :)

"Cunning little brain, regular Voltaire - thinks he's quite a lover but there's not much there."
    letrbuck2006
  • Michelle said:
    That is so The Goonies!  :)

"Cunning little brain, regular Voltaire - thinks he's quite a lover but there's not much there."
    Les Miserables! Now I have Master is the house stuck in my head...

@gguenot not Sandlot
    @kingbee67 not Weird Science. Right time frame for movies though. This is a pretty obscure one but a favorite from my childhood.
    edited April 9
    @Vikki12

ok there is a guy named Kent in there. Sounds like the spoiled rich guy in the story. One person has mom writing name in drawers. Sounds like a Pretty In Pink, Somekind Of Wonderful type movie. Maybe a Ferris Buler. Boom! Better Off Dead? If that’s not it I’ll loose it. 

Checked on IMDB looks like those are wrong. Damn!
  • edited April 10
    @kingbee67

Another quote that is a little more in line with the plot “Look at the facts. Very high powered. Portable. Limited firing time, unlimited range. All you's need is a tracking system and a, a large spinning mirror and you can vaporize a human target from space.”
  • Vikki12 said:
    @kingbee67

Another quote that is a little more in line with the plot “Look at the facts. Very high powered. Portable. Limited firing time, unlimited range. All you's need is a tracking system and a, a large spinning mirror and you can vaporize a human target from space.”

Dang I feel I'm a pretty good film quoter but I mustn't have seen this one because I don't recognize a word

How about this one:
    "You four-eyed pile of shit!"
    "A pile of shit has a thousand eyes"
    I cheated so I’m out  >:)

I have seen that movie a number of times but. Wouldn’t have ever got it. 
    How about this one:
    Stand By Me!  I love that movie.

"Did you feel it in your knees?"
    "I felt it everywhere."
    "...strong lips."
  • "Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, [name redacted]? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. Even the very wise can't see all ends."
  • JoshTheBlackJoshTheBlack Atlanta, GA
    Vikki12 said:
    @kingbee67

Lord of War?

Here's my submission:

"...Now, in our top story of today, a big, cold, dull, dark, white, empty, never-ending blow my brains out, seasonal affective disorder freaking kill me now weather-front, that'll last all day - or maybe - when the wind shifts later on, we'll get a little greenhouse gas relief from the industrial south. HAIL MARY, yea though I walk - we go to Ken Loney - in the Sunshine chopper."
    No one has a guess on mine?
    gguenot
    Michelle said:
    How about this one:
    Stand By Me!  I love that movie.

"Did you feel it in your knees?"
    "I felt it everywhere."
    "...strong lips."
    Pretty in pink. 
    Michelle
  • edited April 11
    "Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, [name redacted]? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. Even the very wise can't see all ends."
    I'm pretty sure it's Lord of the Rings but I can't remember which one it is.

"You know what they say: People in glass houses sink sh-sh-ships."

"You know what they say: People in glass houses sink sh-sh-ships."
    The boondock saints
    gguenot
  • An easy one to get the chain going again:

"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk."

• The Ugly

”the good the bad and the Ugly”
    michielterlouw
  • -“My grandmother always used to say “Why buy the cow when you can get the sex for free?”
    -“She said that?!?”
    -“All the time before she became a lesbian on her 60th birthday, but that’s besides the  point.”