Avengers Infinity wars and... Carrie Coon?

Carrie Coon was cast as Proxima Midnight, one of Thanos’ Black Order members.  As if I needed more of a reason to watch this movie.   Crazy!

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/avengers-infinity-war-casts-carrie-coon-as-proxima-midnight-1102971

Comments

• All the ChickensAll the Chickens Birmingham, AL
    I was just coming here to post about Carrie Coon officially being part of the MCU now! Glad I checked the boards first.  You can see Carrie Coons mocap face now in the character now that you know it's her.

Peter Dinklage is confirmed to be voicing a character. After people saw/listened to Corvus Glaives voice in an extended fight scene clip with the Black Order they released on Good Morning America, it sounds like the Dink might be playing Corvus Glaive and using his more recognizable fake Game of Thrones accent. 

Not sure why they are keeping quiet about some of actors being the voice/mocap of these new characters. It doesn't really spoil anything,  at least not for the characters that they are introducing to us in the advertising anyhow.