Sneaky Pete

edited April 19 in Other TV
I'm new to this club so forgive me if I'm not posting this in the right place or breaking some rule.

That said I was wondering if guys could do a show about the Amazon show Sneaky Pete. I know you guys are incredibly fucking busy so believe me, I get it if you can't do it, but I think it's a show  you'd both enjoy.

Just a thought. 

Comments

• I'm new to this club so forgive me if I'm not posting this in the right place or breaking some rule.

That said I was wondering if guys could do a show about the Amazon show Sneaky Pete. I know you guys are incredibly fucking busy so believe me, I get it if you can't do it, but I think it's a show  you'd both enjoy.

Just a thought. 
    If you watch through some of the bald move lunches you'll find that Jim actually started watching the first season and was turned off by the wild coincidences in the show. I don't think they'll be covering it but I agree that it is good, probably amazon primes best show at this point. 
  • I liked season 1.  Started season 2 and was having a lot of problems remembering who was who and what was what.  And then there was a lot of things like illegal money being put in a bag, and the bag being misplaced, then tracked down, but other people found it first, and so on and so forth.  In other words, amplifying small stressful situations and crowding an already pretty full plot.  Makes for stressful viewing with not a lot of payoff.  

If you watched season 2 does it get a bit better in this regard?  I will probably eventually finish it as I enjoyed the first season and the cast is really good.  It does rely a lot on plot coincidence, but it is not meant to be a super-serious show so that is ok with me :)