I just got HBO for $5 a month through Hulu

mwspiakmwspiak Upstate NY
its a promo rate for 6 months. Not sure if you need the email or if it's for everyone but I Just wanted to give everyone the heads up if they are looking to subscribe between now and Sunday.

Comments

• GrahamGraham Grand Rapids, MI
    Do you have to pay the $5 per month on top of the monthly fee for Hulu though?
  • Graham said:
    Yes.
    mwspiak
  • It’s for everyone I believe (who has Hulu). I swore I saw something on Reddit or cordcutters about it. Luckily I get it for free since I have an ATT unlimited plan. 
    Elisa

• Graham said:

that's still cheaper than hbonow by itself.
    darwinfeeshymwspiak
  • mwspiakmwspiak Upstate NY
    Yes you have to have Hulu. If you have the commercial plan with Hulu the HBO content won't have any commercials.
  • I just used this to get both hulu and hbo. Thanks for the tip!
    mwspiak
  • Is the Westworld Season 2 livestream on Hulu in only Spanish for anyone else? There's no audio options to change anything, literally everything else on the whole site is in English. Hulu support chat was predictably worthless.
  • mwspiakmwspiak Upstate NY
    ghm3 said:
    Is the Westworld Season 2 livestream on Hulu in only Spanish for anyone else? There's no audio options to change anything, literally everything else on the whole site is in English. Hulu support chat was predictably worthless.
    I know they were in beta testing if you are streaming directly on the website through your computer instead of through that app so maybe that had something to do with it? Just a guess though.
  • It is a trial and then goes up to $14 (on top of regular Hulu cost) but worth it for 6 months even if you just use it to catch up on stuff...I'm sure it will end right before a big series so they'll want you to keep going