Instant Talk FAQ

Hey I didn’t know if it would be a good idea to have a short instructional on the Instant Talk format or not. I relistened to the Preview Cast to try to get clarification and I still don’t know exactly where to go to access it— YouTube? Baldmove.com? Any of the mods get the scoop? @Jim or @A_Ron_Hubbard

Stoked for tonight!

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Yeah, like any Live Recording, head over to baldmove.com 15 minutes before it's scheduled to be on and the article for the Instant Talk will be at the top of the page. Click in that. If you're not logged in it will tell you you need to join the Club or login. If you are logged in, you'll see the video in the article. Above the video is a link that says "join chat". That will take you to the video embedded in the YouTube chat interface. 

You must have a Club account to access the video, and you must have a YouTube login to participate in chat.

Hope that helps! There may be some frustrations or hiccups the first few times. We've tested it as thouroughly as two guys can, but depending on how many people show up and how chatty things get it may be crazy!
    gguenotMichelleneilfgksKristina
  • Cool thanks, exactly what I was looking for! 
    neilfgks
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited April 23
    This was great!  Looking forward to next week's.  :)
    Btw, is there a way that live chat can be saved so that it can be viewed on rewatch?
  • Can I just thank Jim for “USB Sphincter”? Definitely using that as the title for my next Rap album! 
    Travis
  • @Michelle I don't think you can save google chats like you can on Twitch.  Huge missing feature, imo.
    Michelle
    Jim said:
    @Michelle I don't think you can save google chats like you can on Twitch.  Huge missing feature, imo.
    So, apparently the chat is actually saved with the video but only through BM’s link.  I had refreshed the YT page last night and it said that the chat was no longer available - but if you go to the link on BM and click to join chat, you can see the vid along with the entire chat sesh.
    Jovial_Falcon
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    Kristina said:
    Can I just thank Jim for “USB Sphincter”? Definitely using that as the title for my next Rap album! 
    Leads with the hit single "Plug & Play"
    Travis
    ^^^^^^ :expressionless: :smirk: 
  • Flukes said:
    Kristina said:
    Can I just thank Jim for “USB Sphincter”? Definitely using that as the title for my next Rap album! 
    Leads with the hit single "Plug & Play"
    So, that's where the dongle goes.
    FlukesTravis
    edited April 23
  • @Michelle yea it was saved there last night when I watched. Love being able to read along like when I miss Twitch streams.
    Michelle
  • This was way better than the instant take podcast, basically a mini podcast with feedback :) 
    Jovial_FalconMichelle