Mad Men Legacy / Lane Price

So, I got this guy at my job - we'll call him "Steve" - to start watching "Mad Men". Steve is a super nice guy, conservative, probably in his late 50's. He's raced through the series over the past couple of months.

The other day, he stops me as we are both starting the day... with a haunted look on his face...  pausing in silence for a good 2-Mississippi... he just says "... Lane killed himself last night." 

... The Weiner is still doing damage!
bazjensterMichelletpelzy

Comments

• Like Matthew McConaughey and Carrie Coon, Jared Harris is experiencing the Quickening. Between his work on Mad Men, The Crown, The Expanse, and The Terror, he is must-see.
    Michelle
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    I’m still salty about that. 
    JoshuaHeter
  • rkcrawf said:
    Like Matthew McConaughey and Carrie Coon, Jared Harris is experiencing the Quickening. Between his work on Mad Men, The Crown, The Expanse, and The Terror, he is must-see.
    He had a pretty memorable run on Fringe as well, it think it was around the same time as a Mad Men.
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I'm on a third rewatch of tonight's "The Terror", simply because his performance is so, so good.  He's been brilliant in everything I've seen him in (mainly what was mentioned above, except I don't watch The Expanse).

rkcrawfJoshuaHeter