Infinity War viewing recommendation

Hey all I was just doing some research into Infinity War and realized the entire movie is shot in Imax format.  Here's a site that shows the trailer side by side with Imax vs. regular.  Long story short if possible see it in Imax format.

https://www.imax.com/Avengers-screen
Aww_PHuuCkTravisMrXMurderbear

Comments

• I'm seeing it first in an AMC Dolby Cinema - at my local theater that screen has much better protectors (4k laser) than the imax screen. Hopefully they don't crop the aspect ratio for the Dolby screen though ... I'll just have to see it a second time on imax!
    Murderbear
  • MrX said:
    I'm seeing it first in an AMC Dolby Cinema - at my local theater that screen has much better protectors (4k laser) than the imax screen. Hopefully they don't crop the aspect ratio for the Dolby screen though ... I'll just have to see it a second time on imax!
    I'm seeing it at a AMC Dolby Cinema opening night and I'm going with a friend on Tuesday after the weekend rush at an Imax screen.  I'm really looking forward to seeing/hearing the differences.  I'm a huge home theater nut and have spent way more than I care to admit to on my home theater setup at home.
    MrX