World of Warcraft Talk (& Watch Me Gaming on Twitch!)

Hey fellow BM fans! Wondering if there are any WoW players out there? If so, or if you're a fan of the game, (or simply enjoy Twitch streamers chatting away), I hope you might wanna pop in/watch me playing WoW on Twitch! :)  I won't reach out to any friends or family, since I wanna make this my own thing intially. So any time you would wanna spare to watch, would be much appreciated. :) 

I'll put my preliminary schedule below: 
Monday May 14th2 - 4 pm EST (20.00 - 22.00 Central European Time). Very first test stream, (all kinds of things might go wrong! :D)
Tuesday, May 15,  Friday May 18,  and Sunday May 20:   2 - 5 pm EST (20.00 - 23.00 Central European Time). 

It's only my first week where times will vary slightly, then the schedule will be more consistent: 
Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Sundays: 2 - 5 pm EST, (20.00 - 23.00 Central European Time) You will find me under the name NoobieDooz on Twitch. 

Also, I would like this thread to be a discussion for all things WoW, so feel free all you gamers, to connect here! Are you excited about the new expansion in August, or do you still hold a candle for Vanilla WoW, or some previous expansion.. ? What's your guild experience like, what do you do for gear, gold farming, etc? There's much to discuss!

My name which I recently changed here too, is NoobieDooz, cause I'm an old time gamer girl returning, so want to reflect that. You can share in all my epic mistakes as an "old school noob".  :D 

Lok'tar Ogar! For the horde!  

kingbee67russkelly

Comments

• kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.
    edited May 12
    Recovering WOW addic here.  Love to join on some chat. Started out on Silverhand 12/25/04 as alliance, warrior, tank, Krome. If the vanilla server comes out soon, I might give that a go. My last DLC was panda.
    NoobieDooz
  • I stopped a long time ago, but spent at least a couple years playing arena. I really enjoyed it back then, and managed to get decently ranked. I wonder what the pvp scene is like now a days. 
  • kingbee67 said:
    Recovering WOW addic here.  Love to join on some chat. Started out on Silverhand 12/25/04 as alliance, warrior, tank, Krome. If the vanilla server comes out soon, I might give that a go. My last DLC was panda.
    @kingbee67 ;  Great to hear from you! You really were there right from the beginning, eh? Starting out in -04. That's way before me, I started some time in 2006 or even 2007, but have taken very long breaks aswell. I would love trying vanilla server too. I also played a bit in Pandaria, and then had a long break until recently. I used to play resto shaman and shadow priest, but with my return I opted for an easy start with a beast mastery hunter... :)    What was the favorite part of the game for you, raiding or pvp or something else? I'm finding myself very into transmog, gathering new "outfits" now....  They sure know how to keep me hooked...     :)   
  • Giovanni said:
    I stopped a long time ago, but spent at least a couple years playing arena. I really enjoyed it back then, and managed to get decently ranked. I wonder what the pvp scene is like now a days. 
    @Giovanni ;  That is very interesting, I always lament the fact that I'm not rly good at pvp.... I would have loved to be able to do arena! I am green with envy of you... ;)      I did a lot of random BGs back in the day, rly liked Alterac Valley and Arathi Basin.... :) I recently tried rated battleground 10 vs 10 with my guild, it was fun! But I felt a bit insecure, think I need to get some more practice in normal battlegrounds first...  Do you miss the game at all or are  you playing somehting else these days?