Sinner season 2 starring Carrie Coon

edited May 14 in Other TV
Anybody else see that Carrie Coon is the new star in the second season of The Sinner?  I enjoyed the first season and now am really looking forward to the second season. Anyone else want to see a Bald Move coverage for the second season depending on what else they're covering at the time?

http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/carrie-coon-the-sinner-1202797873/
ElisaReni

Comments

  • chriskchrisk Indianapolis
    edited May 14
    Man. That first season is one of my favorite shows from last year but I don’t get how you justify a season two. But Carrie Coon though. 

    I’d honestly have put Jessica Biel up against Carrie Coon for the awards. She was that good. 


    Elisa
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    I liked the first season but the ending really fell apart - it was kind of stupid. 

    But whatever, I read a ton of trashy crime novels with stupid endings so I’m in for S2. 
    Elisa
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    chrisk said:
    Man. That first season is one of my favorite shows from last year but I don’t get how you justify a season two. But Carrie Coon though. 

    I’d honestly have put Jessica Biel up against Carrie Coon for the awards. She was that good. 


    It’s an anthology - S2 will be a different story. 
    Elisa
  • Dee said:
    I liked the first season but the ending really fell apart - it was kind of stupid. 

    But whatever, I read a ton of trashy crime novels with stupid endings so I’m in for S2. 
    I agree, the ending really didn't hit home but everything leading up to that was top notch.  I really have to give a huge amount of credit to Jessica Biel for season 1 as she did amazing.  She's been decent in the things I've seen but never as a main character and she blew it out of the park in this role.  Really looking forward to what Carrie Coon can do in terms of acting.  
    DeeElisa
  • chriskchrisk Indianapolis
    Dee said:
    chrisk said:
    Man. That first season is one of my favorite shows from last year but I don’t get how you justify a season two. But Carrie Coon though. 

    I’d honestly have put Jessica Biel up against Carrie Coon for the awards. She was that good. 


    It’s an anthology - S2 will be a different story. 
    I get that but the title and concept seemed kind of tied to the story and Biel’s character and family life. I guess you could also say Bill Pullman’s character is the sinner.

    I thought it was really strong start to finish. Curious what issues people had with the ending. 
  • Oh wow, I'm definitely all in on this. The first season was excellent and Carrie Coon's work in The Leftovers has earnt her the right to a chance in any vehicle. Can't wait.
  • Nice! 
  • I really didn't like the detective in the first season (not the acting and not the character itself). So when I first heard rumors there may be a season 2 I was gonna pass, but goddamnit! Carrie Coon! Who's gonna say no to that?!
Sign In or Register to comment.