XBOX ONE Game Suggestions

ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
so i blew (not the best way to start a sentence) the dust off my xbox one a few days ago (it been years since i turned the thing on) and i was hoping to get some suggestions on some good games. i've basically just have and been playing Fallout 4, Madden and NBA2K. any feedback would turbo appreciated. thanks!

Comments

• I’ve been into Farcry 5 but I’m finally running out of things to do. South Park The Fractured but Whole was a lot of fun if you’re into singal player. 
    Chinaski
  • In addition to Madden, The Division (Tom Clancy) is fun. It is a mindless grind, but it is my favorite of the pseudo-realistic shooter games.
    Chinaski
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    thanks @NervousRhino & @rkcrawf! will def keep in mind. what about the new Doom? co-worker threw that suggestion my way today.
  • MattyWeavesMattyWeaves Mid-State New York
    I put tons of hours into both Fallout 4 and Madden. Skyrim is my favorite over the last few years and I always come back to it. Adding mods to the game gave me a totally different experience.

Stardew Valley is amazing if you want a relaxing farm/town sim type game that is wayyyy deeper than you'd think.

Cuphead is an old school shoot em up that's great but will make you want to pick your TV up and throw it across the room. 

I'd say over the last year and a half or so, those are all the games I've put the most hours into and keep me coming back.

Honorable mention to Assassins Creed Black Flag. I usually get bored of AC games but I almost hit 100% completion on it and I don't usually care about that sort of thing.
    Chinaski
  • Did you play Alien Isolation when it first came out? If not I'd try that. 
    Chinaski
  • Titanfall 2
    Chinaski
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    The Witcher 3 is one of my favorite games of all time. If you're in the mood for a sprawling open world RPG you can put 100+ hours into I can't recommend it enough.
    Chinaski
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    The new Doom is so good--it's exciting, fast-paced, bloody, well-balanced, just all around a good time. 
    ChinaskiAww_PHuuCk
  • A ps4 
    Detroit
    God of war 
    Uncharted 
    Last of us
    Many more 
    russkelly