The Handmaid's Tale 206 "First Blood"

russkellyrusskelly Indianapolis
Up until this episode, I have accepted everything that has happened as not gratuitous. But now I'm having trouble understanding the purpose of Nick and Eden's detailed relationship. Their scenes are very painful. Aside from that, I thought it was a solid episode and the ending was great. I didn't see that coming and then when it did, it was clear that the episode was very much leading up to that moment. Very well done.

Comments

• MichelleMichelle California
    edited May 24
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I just caught up to this episode last night.  I am so bored with Nick and especially Eden.  They can both disappear somewhere and I'd be totally ok with it. 

Did anyone else think that June was a bit quick to ask Serena if she could see Hannah?  She really needed to wait that out for a bit longer.  If Serena was truly starting to (albeit briefly as usual) warm up to June in even the slightest way, she really needed to blossom that relationship before going for the big ask.

Also, Fred makes my skin crawl.

Eager for next week and the aftermath of the explosion!  Btw, is it just me or did we not see the planning of that at all?
    russkellyFlukes