Possibly seeing solo and deadpool any advice for double viewing?

So I've not done this before but is there any advice for seeing 2 films in one day? Deadpool is 10 30 am to 12 50 then there is an hour and a half between that and the solo showing at 2 30 to 5 10. In that time I'll grab lunch and take a break from screens. 

Anything else? 

Comments

• Any chance you can switch them? I think seeing Deadpool second would allow for peak enjoyment. You know you’re going to have a good time in Deadpool so id hate for the bar to be set with that first and then seeing Solo which you may or may not like (I haven’t seen it yet). 

Im sure you’ll still have a great time if you can’t switch them, but that’s my two pence
    TaraC73
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    I really enjoyed Solo, so I think this sounds awesome. I love double billings... have fun!
  • JaimieT said:
    I really enjoyed Solo, so I think this sounds awesome. I love double billings... have fun!
    Where is @JaimieT and what have you done with her. :p
    JaimieTgguenot
  • Can't really switch them. But I feel like I know what to expect from each. Having a laugh then watching something more thought provoking 
    gguenot
  • Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    edited May 2018
    Is Solo the thought provoking one because that’s the wrong mind set to take into that movie. You should really go into that movie looking for a fun time, not deep thoughts. Deadpool 2 is also not thought provoking. 
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    Alkaid13 said:
    Is Solo the thought provoking one because that’s the wrong mind set to take into that movie. You should really go into that movie looking for a fun time, not deep thoughts. Deadpool 2 is also not thought provoking. 

I took "thought provoking" to mean it's a movie you analyze.
  • Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    I guess? I usually equate thought provoking with like really deep stuff which I’ve never had with any Star Wars movie but yeah maybe I interpreted that wrong. 
  • My advice?

JoshuaHeterChinaskiBelleDummyAlkaid13iMatty94Freddy
  • Went today instead saw Solo at 10 and dp2 at 1 and had about a 25 min break. 
    gguenot
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    How did it go? Other than the movies themselves? Any bathroom or nap related issues? I personally make zero effort to keep from falling asleep in movie theaters.
  • It went well. I did have to get up early for an appointment so I was a little tired. But it felt weird to spend so much time at the cinema