Please recommend a good romantic family movie?

Hi guys, on this weekend, I am planning to watch a movie. Please recommend a romantic and interesting family movie. Please don't recommend Fifty Shades of Grey 2018 as I really don't watch this movie. I don't know why people make such movies a big hit.

Comments

• edited June 2018
    My first thought was The Princess Bride, but you said no 50 Shades of Grey and there is a TON of bondage in that so now I'm not sure. 
    AnnikaKintgguenotAlkaid13Travis
  • Dummy said:
    My first thought was The Princess Bride, but you said no 50 Shades of Grey and there is a TON of bondage in that so now I'm not sure. 
    Dummy, I am looking for any latest movie. You can recommend any action, spy movie too.
    Dummy
  • I love you man is good. 
  • MattyWeavesMattyWeaves Mid-State New York
    What age bracket are you looking for? Children or just adults?
  • I think Tomb Raider would also be a good choice. My friend told me little about its story. However, you guys can also suggest some more interesting movies. 
  • What age bracket are you looking for? Children or just adults?
    I would only watch with my husband. I don't keep my kids while watching movies. You can recommend good ones. 
  • You seem to have pivoted from romantic family movie, to interesting spy/action movie. I think if you narrow down the genre a little, it would help people give you good advice.
  • Red Sparrow? It is a spy movie, but does deal with seduction. i wouldn’t count it as a family movie (IMO). 

Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle would probably fit. It’s lighthearted and probably fits the “family” action movie theme. 

Not sure if Guardinas Of the Galaxy 1 and 2 would fit or Sliderman Homecoming. 

If we are talking action (not family) then I’d recommend the following:
    John Wick
    John Wick 2
    Dunkirk
    Mad Max
    Zero Dark Thirty
    Logan
    The Town
    Baby Driver 
    Atomic Blond

Here are a few spy type movies from the 90/2000’s 
    Spy Game
    Jack Ryan Collection
    Body of Lies
    Hanna
    Syriana
    Jason Bourne Collection
    The Kingsman 1/2

• KingKobra said:
    Red Sparrow? It is a spy movie, but does deal with seduction. i wouldn’t count it as a family movie (IMO). 

Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle would probably fit. It’s lighthearted and probably fits the “family” action movie theme. 

Not sure if Guardinas Of the Galaxy 1 and 2 would fit or Sliderman Homecoming. 

If we are talking action (not family) then I’d recommend the following:
    John Wick
    John Wick 2
    Dunkirk
    Mad Max
    Zero Dark Thirty
    Logan
    The Town
    Baby Driver 
    Atomic Blond

Here are a few spy type movies from the 90/2000’s 
    Spy Game
    Jack Ryan Collection
    Body of Lies
    Hanna
    Syriana
    Jason Bourne Collection
    The Kingsman 1/2

That is an extremely solid list.  @KingKobra we have very similar taste in good action movies.  I would also add in the Mission Impossible movies.  I dislike Tom Cruise as a person but god damn the man is impressive as an actor and does the majority of his own stunts.   Check this out...
    KingKobra
  • Mr. and Mrs. Smith? Isn’t that a romantic/action/spy movie?
  • gguenot said:
    Mr. and Mrs. Smith? Isn’t that a romantic/action/spy movie?
    I have watched this one. It's a good movie
    gguenot
  • TravisTravis CA
    edited June 2018
    It isn't new, but L.A. Story is a great romantic comedy for a family. One of my all time favorite movies. Certainly not under the radar, but perhaps a little lost to time.
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited July 2018
    Romancing the Stone
    It's got romance in the title. And Danny DeVito is in it.
  • MichelleMichelle California
    You said you were looking for a 'latest' movie, so it's a bit hard to recommend something since I haven't seen much of what's been in theaters lately.  However, if you're open to movies that are a bit older, The Princess Bride *is* a good one.  I'd also recommend Love, Actually.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.