Billions Season Finale

Another season of billions wrapped up tonight and it was another fantastic season. The show is so well acted and the story is engrossing each week. I know @Jim and @A_Ron_Hubbard don’t watch Showtime shows but I hope they can’l watch it on their own time and find enjoyment out of it like I do. I don’t think you can find two finer actors than Damian Lewis and Paul Giamati. It’s truly a joy watching them at their A game on this show. Can’t wait for season 4! 
Underwood

Comments

• Thought it was really good and a nice set up for next season. Asia (Taylor) was the real standout of the season for me. 
    JTKIIIDrCynPiz
  • Agreed - Watched the Finale last night...The acting on this show is stellar...John Malkovich was at the top of his game gotta love him.
    JTKIII
  • kuman07kuman07 Kansas City
    Wasn't the most dramatic ending like previous seasons but set up season 4 nicely. This is becoming one of my favorite shows to watch. Just a lot fun. And the dialogue is written perfectly. Might have the best dialogue of any show I can think of right now.
    DrCynPizJTKIII
  • kuman07 said:
    Wasn't the most dramatic ending like previous seasons but set up season 4 nicely. This is becoming one of my favorite shows to watch. Just a lot fun. And the dialogue is written perfectly. Might have the best dialogue of any show I can think of right now.
    I honestly didn’t even know it was the season finale until after the episode haha. I agree though, the dialogue is so good on this show. It’s well paced and the hour just seems to fly by. I can’t wait for season 4.
    kuman07