Detroit Become Human (Garbage) Post-mortem

Now that the BM Twitch stream is done, overall thoughts on it?

For myself, maybe its been that I've been too busy with moving, but I haven't gotten more than a few hours into it, and have preferred to play Dark Souls Remaster / Heroes of the Storm with my gaming time.

What do you think?

Also, Yahtzees thoughts on it:

Flukes

Comments

• Can we get a new weekly feature that's just Aron pretending to play the piano with a dualshock controller? That was my favorite part.
    JaimieT
  • DoubleA_RonDoubleA_Ron San Diego
    edited June 17
    I’m on the third part of this series and it’s really goddamn funny... I love BM playthroughs so much.  Such a shame it isn’t gonna make it to YouTube   :'(

Edit: Can we please get a “Detroit: Become Canadian” BM shirt?
  • Where can I access this content? I can't find it on youtube/twitch/the website.

JC
    alexander.klassen
  • It sounds like they only streamed to Twitch and didn't back it up. Too bad, because it was just as good as any of the TellTale stuff.
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
     Yea the Twitch VODs disappearing is a real bummer. I got to the second video and it was gone. I would have liked to finish the Way Out video too.
  • DoubleA_RonDoubleA_Ron San Diego
     Yea the Twitch VODs disappearing is a real bummer. I got to the second video and it was gone. I would have liked to finish the Way Out video too.
    The Way Out stuff made it to YouTube (and it’s fantastic... one of my favorite playthroughs).
    bizmarkiefaderFreddy
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited July 31
    The Way Out stuff made it to YouTube (and it’s fantastic... one of my favorite playthroughs).
    I still love the FTL and TWD playthroughs the most (especially the Cecily episodes), but yeah, The Way Out videos are hilarious. Jim and A. Ron really know how to make prison escape a light-hearted adventure.
    DoubleA_Ron
  • Freddy said:
    I still love the FTL and TWD playthroughs the most (especially the Cecily episodes), but yeah, The Way Out videos are hilarious. Jim and A. Ron really know how to make prison escape a light-hearted adventure.
    Totally cracked up on The Way Out with "Haaaaaeeey sweet cheeks"