Damn you Comcast!!!!

fucking Comcast has to be a pain in the ass and make a higher bid for Fox than Disney, and they are pushing to have shareholders vote on it before the scheduled vote on the Disney offer.

really hope Disney makes a counter offer so I’ll get to see the X-Men vs. Avengers movies in a few years!!!!! Think Comcast is more doing it for sports than the movie and television library/rights.

thoughts???

Comments

• FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    X-Men vs. Avengers? I'll leave this here:

• JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    I'd prefer the vertical acquisition (Comcast) over the horizontal acquisition, or whatever the terminology is. Disney has too much. If you really want a certain kind of art, maybe we should look at copyright laws instead of hurting the competitive marketplace. This is the Disney that has been acting super screwy towards journalists and movie theaters lately.
  • Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    Yeah as much as I’d like all of Marvel in one place....at this rate Disney will kind of just own everything. 
  • Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    Although I don’t actually want Comcast to own it either so I kind of don’t care how this turns out. 
    JaimieT
  • Here I am hoping that Fox has the secrets to phone and internet connectivity so I don't have to deal with more Comcast outages. 
    anubus21
  • The day I escaped the evil clutches of Comcast was one of the happiest days off my life. Now when I get those promotional offers in the mail from them, I throw them away with glee.