Stay Frosty folks

just as a small reminder (mods may want to take note as well). The Finale was screened in the UK on Tuesday so there may be folks posting actual spoilers as theories. It seems some on Reddit are already posting “theories”. So stay frosty and be wary of theories posted this week (if you care about such things) ;) 
ghm3hisdudeness915FlukesMichellegguenotMurderbear

Comments

• trying to avoid spoilers while staying on the internet is like trying to fight aliens without 10 millimeter explosive tip caseless light armor piercing weapons. 
    KingKobraMurderbear
  • Hatorian said:
    trying to avoid spoilers while staying on the internet is like trying to fight aliens without 10 millimeter explosive tip caseless light armor piercing weapons. 
    I’d say it’s easy enough (I’ve done it for some recent things), but there will always be those folks that get joy out of rustling feathers. BM has done a damn good job (especially back in the GoT days) keeping a lid on things. I just wanted to give people a heads up since some may like to speculate, but not actually want to know (there’s a fine line). 
  • MichelleMichelle California
    KingKobra said:
    just as a small reminder (mods may want to take note as well). The Finale was screened in the UK on Tuesday so there may be folks posting actual spoilers as theories. It seems some on Reddit are already posting “theories”. So stay frosty and be wary of theories posted this week (if you care about such things) ;) 
    Thanks for the heads up!
    KingKobra
  • I have a "theory" that William is a secret Lannister.
    KingKobraMurderbearbudesignsmajjam0770
  • voodoorat said:
    I have a "theory" that William is a secret Lannister.
    I hear the ban hammers are out and rats are especially squishy :p 
  • Just to add onto all this, they're showing it in Spain today and at least 1 other EU country tomorrow. Spoiler floodgates could open soon