Jon Snow & Ygritte getting married today...

cdrivecdrive Houston, TX

Also Rob Stark is one of the groomsmen.

Also Peter Dinklage tweeted this and it was unintentionally hilarious to me how the thumbnails lined up.

MurderbearNoelMattyWeavesMichellebudesignsBelleFreddy

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    They look so good together
    MichelleBelle
  • So did some magnificent bastard play The Rains of Castamere? 
    MurderbearMichellecdrivebudesignsBellehisdudeness915NoelFreddy
  • Doctor_NickDoctor_Nick Terminus
    They got married at her castle.  
    Freddy
    Also it looks like Maisie Williams had a trip to Maryland's Eastern Shore where she picked up a nice handbag.
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Also it looks like Maisie Williams had a trip to Maryland's Eastern Shore where she picked up a nice handbag.
    Stark sisters on fleek.

• ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    i’m in the 000.2% in this community that hasn’t watched GoT. i thought for longest time that dudes name in real life was Jon Snow. i heard plenty about the show so i’m guessing it wasn’t a ‘red wedding’?

for the record i plan to dive in when the show is done so i’m gonna go out on a limb and say that i’ll have plenty of podcasts to listen to when that happens
    Michelle
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    Chinaski said:
    i’m in the 000.2% in this community that hasn’t watched GoT. i thought for longest time that dudes name in real life was Jon Snow. i heard plenty about the show so i’m guessing it wasn’t a ‘red wedding’?

for the record i plan to dive in when the show is done so i’m gonna go out on a limb and say that i’ll have plenty of podcasts to listen to when that happens
    Oh sweet summer child
    ChinaskiMichelleMurderbear
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    haha i think i mentioned it in a random discussion but yeah i’m ok with that. i did the sane with breaking bad and it’s onr of my fav shows of all time 
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    Yes, I love how Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner coordinated outfits. And wore coordinating eyewear. <3
    Noel
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Awww, I'm pretty sure that's a Kate Spade bag.  :cry: :heart:
    Doctor_NickJaimieT
    Wow, you appear to be correct.  Good spot, but that is a little sad....

Michelle said:
    Awww, I'm pretty sure that's a Kate Spade bag.  :cry: :heart:

Michelle
  • Hopefully this one ended on a better note than the last wedding!
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    "That couple fucks." -Russ Hanneman.
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    They look presidential.