Jon Snow & Ygritte getting married today...

Also Rob Stark is one of the groomsmen.

Also Peter Dinklage tweeted this and it was unintentionally hilarious to me how the thumbnails lined up.

MurderbearNoelMattyWeavesMichellebudesignsBelleFreddy

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    They look so good together
    MichelleBelle
  • So did some magnificent bastard play The Rains of Castamere? 
    MurderbearMichellecdrivebudesignsBellehisdudeness915NoelFreddy
  • They got married at her castle.  
    Freddy
  • Also it looks like Maisie Williams had a trip to Maryland's Eastern Shore where she picked up a nice handbag.
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Also it looks like Maisie Williams had a trip to Maryland's Eastern Shore where she picked up a nice handbag.
    Stark sisters on fleek.

• ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    i’m in the 000.2% in this community that hasn’t watched GoT. i thought for longest time that dudes name in real life was Jon Snow. i heard plenty about the show so i’m guessing it wasn’t a ‘red wedding’?

for the record i plan to dive in when the show is done so i’m gonna go out on a limb and say that i’ll have plenty of podcasts to listen to when that happens
    Michelle
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    Chinaski said:
    i’m in the 000.2% in this community that hasn’t watched GoT. i thought for longest time that dudes name in real life was Jon Snow. i heard plenty about the show so i’m guessing it wasn’t a ‘red wedding’?

for the record i plan to dive in when the show is done so i’m gonna go out on a limb and say that i’ll have plenty of podcasts to listen to when that happens
    Oh sweet summer child
    ChinaskiMichelleMurderbear
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    haha i think i mentioned it in a random discussion but yeah i’m ok with that. i did the sane with breaking bad and it’s onr of my fav shows of all time 
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    Yes, I love how Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner coordinated outfits. And wore coordinating eyewear. <3
    Noel
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Also it looks like Maisie Williams had a trip to Maryland's Eastern Shore where she picked up a nice handbag.
    Awww, I'm pretty sure that's a Kate Spade bag.  :cry: :heart:
    Doctor_NickJaimieT
  • Wow, you appear to be correct.  Good spot, but that is a little sad....

Michelle said:
    Awww, I'm pretty sure that's a Kate Spade bag.  :cry: :heart:

Michelle
  • Hopefully this one ended on a better note than the last wedding!
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    "That couple fucks." -Russ Hanneman.
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    They look presidential.