Big Brother 20 (Speculation and/or Spoilers)

Season premiere is tonight!  Part two of the premier is tomorrow night, and then the live feed come on!

Anyone else going to be watching?

Rumor has it that there won't be any returning players this Season, which makes me very, very happy, as I feel Paul coming back completely ruined last Season.  Crossing my fingers that the rumor is true!
Michelle

Comments

• Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    I was convinced to watch this season by some friends but I have PopHD not CBS so I’m a day later. 
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I’m in vacay!  I have to catch up to all of the episodes when I return on the 7th.  I can’t wait to read what y’all thought!  
  • April_May_JuneApril_May_June California
    I watched the live feeds last year, and will be watching them this year too - it's a great distraction from real world events, haha.
    edited June 28
    So what did everyone think of the episode?

I think the robot punishment was hysterical - I about died when she was like 'I'm a fucking robot'!   :D  :D  :D

I also think 'Swaggy C' is the most awful nickname ever - made even worse by the fast that he referred to himself in the 3rd person like 5 times in every DR session.

Excited for tonight's episode,  and for the feeds to start!

• I just watched last night's episode.  In general I think the cast seems like they'll be better this season, I think that they might have learned their lesson about casting for drama in previous years.  Having said that, the purple lady, the 24 year old life coach (what the heck does a 24 year old know about life?!?) and Swaggy C have to go ASAP.

I think the theme this year is pretty lame, but I'm not too bothered by it.

• Alot more pretty people than in the past it seems. I'm hoping the women will team up and get the strong guys out first, but it won't happen. I like the nerd!
    What do you all think of this season so far?
    I think it's a HUGE improvement on BB19!  I also think that on the live feeds Kaitlyn is seriously one of the most exhausting people ever! 
    Apparently Essential Oils can cure everything except HOHitis, because she has the strongest case of it I've ever seen!    :D
  • What do you all think of this season so far?
    I think it's a HUGE improvement on BB19!  I also think that on the live feeds Kaitlyn is seriously one of the most exhausting people ever! 
    Apparently Essential Oils can cure everything except HOHitis, because she has the strongest case of it I've ever seen!    :D
    It's definitely better!

I need Kaitlyn and Swaggy C gone ASAP, both of them drive me crazy.

Each season when the house inevitably divides, I usually side with the 'misfits'...this season I'm with the 'cool kids'.
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Okay, I'm all caught up except for last night's episode.  Swaggy C definitely needs to go.  His ego is WAY too big for the game.  I wanted Steve to stay - I'm bummed that he was evicted.  I was rooting for him.  Now I have no idea who to root for - maybe Winston or Sam?
  • Michelle said:
    Okay, I'm all caught up except for last night's episode.  Swaggy C definitely needs to go.  His ego is WAY too big for the game.  I wanted Steve to stay - I'm bummed that he was evicted.  I was rooting for him.  Now I have no idea who to root for - maybe Winston or Sam?
    I still haven't memorized all of their names....I like Sam a lot, she just seems like a decent person.  I think the lifeguard guy is pretty entertaining - I'm not sure yet if I want him to win, but so far I like watching him play.
    I kind of feel bad for Chis.  He came in the house thinking he needed to be this ridiculous, over-the-top character, so he was 'Swaggy C'.  When he's in 'Swaggy' mode, and in the DR, he's hard to handle.  But when he's just being himself, hanging out ... he's actually pretty mellow and seems like a cool guy.

But holy moly that Kaitlyn is exhausting!  Tyler has had to babysit her all week - that guy has the patience of a saint!
  • I’m really enjoying this season but if Tyler keeps the power for too long, it could be too familiar to Paul last season