2018 Fantasy Football League

Comments

• I'm in for whatever happens!
  • I am mostly a lurker around here but I loves me some Bald Move and some Fantasy Footie so if I can get in on the action then yes please!
  • SunjesterSunjester Bay Area, CA
    I'm down for playing in a BM league - let me know if this second league happens!
  • I’m down too - give me shout if/when a league comes up
  • Well we are getting closer to filling up a second league. Please do comment here if you want in. And like I said People im the first league can certainly sign up for the second. 
  • Just out of curiosity - what site do we play on?  Also, any special scoring or etc?
  • Yahoo. PPR everything else standard
    ManDrew1970
  • Sweet - keep me in the loop I literally only joined to club to play & missed out last year
  • Ahhhh... I'll break down.  Can I get in the second league?
  • SunjesterSunjester Bay Area, CA
    How many people are we at for a second league? Looks likely now!
  • Really hoping we can make the second league happen!
  • I’m in for the second league if there’s still room! Sorry I was late to the party!
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    edited August 2018
    Here is the link for the second league. I think we have enough. Please take note though when you join the league put your team name as the same as your Bald Move Username. This way I can follow up and make sure people pay. 

Also inbox me a message to tell me you joined

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1294310/invitation?key=617fdd3bbb279942&ikey=4514d5f8e1cb0d8d&soc_src=app-sh
  • Love that sketch but I’m definitely missing the connection between the thread and the video?
  • Nevremind. Late to the party. Haha got it
  • Luckily our draft is online so Zombeaver can draft in a schoolgirl outfit if he really wanted to...
    Zombeaver13
  • Zombeaver13Zombeaver13 Santa Cruz
    edited August 2018
    Perfect! I’ve been waiting for a good time to dust off my old school girl outfit!
    Hatorian
  • Also, just an idea but if we are short on people for league 2, if someone from league 1 wants to switch over to league 2, I would want to pick up a second team in league one also. 
  • Just keeping this at the top of the list so people see it. Still need another 4-6 players. 

Here is the link for the second league. I think we have enough. Please take note though when you join the league put your team name as the same as your Bald Move Username. This way I can follow up and make sure people pay. 

Also inbox me a message to tell me you joined

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1294310/invitation?key=617fdd3bbb279942&ikey=4514d5f8e1cb0d8d&soc_src=app-sh
  • jbryant27jbryant27 Waxahachie, TX
    edited August 2018
    Has there been a date set for the second leagues draft yet?

Edit: Nevermind, I see it on the invite page now. I'm in.
  • edited August 2018
    I signed up for league 2. I haven't cared about the NFL for years, but I always love fantasy sports. Im gonna need some luck and determination because I'm not winning based on skill. 

EDHID
  • Still waiting on at least 3 people to join
  • Need 2 more people to join. 4 spots open but we can do a league of 10 at $30 a slot
  • Need 1 more person for a 10 person league st $30
  • Come peeps!  I know I could probabaly find someone outside the forum but they aren’t cool like us
  • edited August 2018
    Here. Just catching up. 

Just signed up. Looking fwd to it. Will have to auto-draft, as it conflicts with a date night to celebrate my 5th anniversary. I would like to see a 6th one, so that comes first.
  • Y’all already have your 10? I’d really be down to join if there’s still an opening. 
  • Alright, I was out of town until yesterday but I signed up which I believe brings us to 12?
  • Looks like we did it! I'm going to be on vacation and the draft will be at 4:00 where I'm going so it's autodraft for me