2018 Fantasy Football League

Comments

• If we can get 1 more then that gives us 12 people and we can keep the buy in at $25. Let’s try to get 1 more person
  • Y’all already have your 10? I’d really be down to join if there’s still an opening. 
    If you’re not in getin
  • Alright were full. Which means time to pay up before the draft. I’ll message you all individually. Please make sure you pay and let me know you paid
  • For those in league 2 please once again make sure your team name in the league is the same as your BM user name. You can change it later.

second message me if you’re in the league. Not everyone has done this.

third im waiting on Aron to set up the payment for the 2nd league but there’s a chance we might have to draft before all the payments get settled so please only be in the league if you are guaranteed to pay even if you have to pay after the draft takes place. 

Thanks
  • Happy to be in the league and good for payment, when does draft order get decided and whats the scoring format?
  • any update on payment?
  • nothing. still waiting on @A_Ron_Hubbard
  • edited August 2018
    Should we consider pushing the draft back if we don't hear back by the weekend? We technically have until Wednesday night before the season starts.
  • i think there may be people who work nights during the week. I am sure we will get the payment sorted. I don't think anyone will bail out after the fact. ive made it very clear that anyone who isnt comfortable with drafting before all payment is sorted should leave the league. 
    Byrdiejbryant27
  • Hatorian, I work tomorrow night during the draft. Is there anything I have to do to set up auto drafting?
  • Hey all,

quick update for payment on league 2. Aron is busy and was travelling. I’m on a holiday in Thailand as well. 

Mask we might not get payment sorted for another week or so. But we both are confident that everyone who joined will pay up when the times comes. Will keep you all posted.

thanks
    jbryant27Byrdie
  • Hey you might have already paid but I’m just messsging all the players.

please pay if you havent

https://baldmove.myshopify.com/products/fantasy-football-league-2
  • Payment is in. Now I need to stop losing before I drop out of contention. 
  • Hey all. This week is the last week to get into the playoffs. Looks like both leagues have a few teams that’s are gonna battle it out for the last spots. 

Just a reminder if you have already been knocked out of the playoffs do the right thing and still set your roster as best as possible. It doesn’t look like anyone has given up and not set their roster but as the commish I’ll be looking at each team on Saturday and making sure they have a full roster playing. I

if I need to I will edit team lineups of any team that isn’t starting a legit lineup. I want to make sure everything is on the up and up and everyone is still setting their rosters and trying to play spoiler. 
    jbryant27
  • jbryant27jbryant27 Waxahachie, TX
    I thought I was for sure out of it at 2-5, but sitting at 6-6 now with an outside shot of the playoffs. Praying to the Fantasy Gods this week!
  • Hanging by a thread myself!
  • Well we’re all set for the playoffs. Good luck to those who made it in either league. 

Just a reminder if you have been knocked out off the playoffs do not drop or add any players. I don’t know what to have to lock team roster moves but I will if I think people are dropping good players for no reason that may benefit someone still playing in the playoffs.

thanks
  • Hatorian said:
    Well we’re all set for the playoffs. Good luck to those who made it in either league. 

Just a reminder if you have been knocked out off the playoffs do not drop or add any players. I don’t know what to have to lock team roster moves but I will if I think people are dropping good players for no reason that may benefit someone still playing in the playoffs.

thanks
    This is why I’m always curious why we are so against looking into conspiracy theories, we are more than capable of believing that our friends and the people we know and love will engage in “minor conspiring” but for some reason it’s taboo to believe that the most powerful people in the world would engage in the same chicanery in order to keep their power...not trying to start a huge discussion, just something that I think about a lot lol 
    Hatorian
  • MrXMrX CO
    edited December 2018
    My team is conspiring against me, no need for collusion with other teams; have Conner, OBJ and Olsen injured this week. @Hatorian maybe you can give me some players from eliminated teams ;)
  • Hatorian said:
    Well we’re all set for the playoffs. Good luck to those who made it in either league. 

thanks
    This is why I’m always curious why we are so against looking into conspiracy theories, we are more than capable of believing that our friends and the people we know and love will engage in “minor conspiring” but for some reason it’s taboo to believe that the most powerful people in the world would engage in the same chicanery in order to keep their power...not trying to start a huge discussion, just something that I think about a lot lol 
    Don’t get me started..i know most of the forum members are very anti-conspiracy theory. I tend to agree there’s definitely some funny business going on but not moon landing level shit. 
    djcaudle01
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    i completely shit the bed this year, but finished the last week strong and didn’t come in last haha. still had fun and thanks for putting this together @Hatorian
    Hatorian
  • The championship games are set..

league 1: Al Bundy’s 4 TD Game vs Lights Kamara Action

league 2: The Dummies vs Dr. Nickolodeon 

Good luck to the teams. I’m going for the dynasty here trying to win my 3rd league in 4 years...
    Travisshmavis
  • Well league 2 has been decided.

congrats to Dr Nickolodeon

league 1 is going to go down to the wire with the Monday Night game. Will update tomorrow when the winner is crowned. 
  • GG to Dr Nick. Even my team's best week wouldn't have been able to beat your team this week. It was a fun season watching a team that was mostly autopicked do well. I was really close to getting my commission of The Greasy Strangler, but maybe in the next lifetime. 
  • lol coming down to a receiver no one has heard of in a riveting Broncos-Raiders Xmas Eve game. Sounds about right considering all the players injured for the fantasy playoffs.

That Juju fumble could end up being huge for the final.
  • And the second league winner is me. Happy for all the teams and hopefully we can do it again next year. 
  • Thanks!  Good year, everybody! There's no replacing getting fortunate with drafting, somehow James Conner didn't make my draft recap, LOL.  

• Nice!

ive just won my 3rd championship in 4 leagues... 
  • Good thing is Aron has said he’s Nor going to kill the fantasy football league just yet. There’s a chance we can do it next year. thanks for everyone for paying up and doing the right thing. Hopefully we will have the 5th annual league next year. 
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    edited December 2018
    I didn’t cheat but I feel bad for always winning. So below is my poll for people to vote for their requested commissioned podcast 

https://strawpoll.com/5d3db6xs
    Dummy