Favorite Pilot Episode

2»

Comments

• ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    Flight of the Conchords had some of their best songs in the pilot so that comes to mind. 

Fargo every season has had really good opening episodes, but the first one will always win out.

good call on all counts. i completely agree.
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    Game of Thrones is probably my #1 if I had to pick one but here's some others that I think were very good

The Expanse (probably has my number 2 spot)
    The Sinner (tied number 3 spot)
    The Leftovers (tied number 3 spot)
    The Night Of
    Firefly
    Stranger Things
    Black Sails
    Into the Badlands (just because it was badass)

The Night Of! 

Man, I almost forgot how incredible the pilot was. The tension and not knowing what the hell was going to happen at her house was amazing. Riz Ahmed and Sofia Black-D’Elia had great chemistry. 
    rkcrawf
  • Noel said:
    Game of Thrones is probably my #1 if I had to pick one but here's some others that I think were very good

The Expanse (probably has my number 2 spot)
    The Sinner (tied number 3 spot)
    The Leftovers (tied number 3 spot)
    The Night Of
    Firefly
    Stranger Things
    Black Sails
    Into the Badlands (just because it was badass)

The Night Of! 

Man, I almost forgot how incredible the pilot was. The tension and not knowing what the hell was going to happen at her house was amazing. Riz Ahmed and Sofia Black-D’Elia had great chemistry. 
    In my opinion the pilot grabbed you and brought you in but the rest of the show was very meh in my opinion.  You still had that drive of wanting to know what happened but I really didn't care for the way they tried to bring tension in the rest of the show.  By no means was it a bad series but the pilot was definitely in a completely different class as the rest of the series.
    Noel
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    #1 - west wing
    #2 - Lost
    #3 - 24 
    #4 - BrBa 
    #5 - ER
    #6 - Sopranos

Those are the ones that really stick out in my mind :)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.