The Last Drive-In with Joe Bob Briggs

Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
edited July 14 in Other TV
I'm not sure how many of you out there grew up watching Joe Bob Briggs host horror movie marathons on TNT in the 90s, but he is doing one last marathon on Shudder that starts tonight at 9pm EST and runs for 24 hours. I loved it myself, so I am pumped. Shudder is a pretty decent horror streaming service which I am sure has a trial period if you want to give it a whirl. Also, it is being streamed, so its not like you can get there at 10 and expect to start from the beginning. Just a heads up for anyone who may be interested! 
Jovial_FalconChinaski

Comments

• MattyWeavesMattyWeaves Mid-State New York
    Not to be that guy, but I literally signed up last week because Bald Move has a 30 day trial in one of the podcast notes.

It's definitely in the Sharp Objects one.

Anywaw, I saw that soon after I signed up. I had just watched Sleepaway Camp again to try out the service, then saw its on again during the marathon. I like how it might not be exactly 24 hours, just because.

• Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Totally botched the title of this thread. I'm such a dunce. 
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    a lot of my late night weekends in the 90's were spent watching Late Night with Rhonda Shear on USA and MonsterVision on TNT.
  • MattyWeavesMattyWeaves Mid-State New York
    It seems they're having some server issues. Might be coming up now as I type this.

Nope.
    Yeah, mine isn’t working at all. 
    Well I managed to finally sign on a second ago. But none of the channels are working. Bummer.