Ant-Man and the Wasp Vs Deadpool 2 ? A better movie to watch with colleagues?

Hi, 
On next weekend, I am planning to invite my friends and colleagues on a casual party at my home. We will dine together and will dance with our partners. However, one of my colleagues suggested watching one of the most recent action and adventure genre movie. After lots of discussions, we finalized these two movies Deadpool 2 and Ant-Man and the Wasp but which one would be a better one to watch?

Please suggest if you have some other ideas?

Comments

• I think Deadpool 2 is a better movie, but it's also very vulgar and violent.  If your friends are cool with that I'd say go for it.  Otherwise, Ant Man might be a better choice.
  • Hmm, watching Ant-man and the wasp would be a wise decision. My friends are cool enough but I can't say anything about my and their partners, 
  • However, you guys can recommend any other one too
  • So with the choices you are obviously talking about watching a movie at a theater, although you did say at home???  I would say Ant Man and the Wasp is your best bet.  Deadpool 2 is a better and more funny movie but it all depends on your friends and colleagues.  If you are watching a movie with friends at your home Game Night was pretty funny and sounds like it would be a pretty good fit for this type of occasion.
    AnnikaKint
  • So with the choices you are obviously talking about watching a movie at a theater, although you did say at home???  I would say Ant Man and the Wasp is your best bet.  Deadpool 2 is a better and more funny movie but it all depends on your friends and colleagues.  If you are watching a movie with friends at your home Game Night was pretty funny and sounds like it would be a pretty good fit for this type of occasion.
    Game Night sounds cool. Thanks for the idea. I hope my friends will agree on it
    awookiee