American Horror Story S8: Apocalypse

The season that will be the crossover between Murder House and Coven looks like this?!!?!

YASSSS!!!!!!!!

KingKobraElisaMichelleMattyWeavesCecilyDStar

Comments

• amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    Surely a reference to creepy basement baby demon from Murder House, can't remember his name lol!
    cdriveElisa
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    amyja89 said:
    Surely a reference to creepy basement baby demon from Murder House, can't remember his name lol!
    Thaddeus!
    Elisa
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    I'm here for it!!
    cdrive
  • All the ChickensAll the Chickens Birmingham, AL
    Wouldn't the baby be referencing the
    anti-christ baby "Michael" that Constance (Jessica Lange) took and raised after the family died at the end of the Murder House season? The entire season they allude to Vivienne being pregnant with Tates child and it being the spawn of evil. And in the final scene, it shows Constance coming home to a rapidly aged toddler version of Michael having brutally murdered his nanny.
    I figure that's the only thread left hanging from that season.
    ElisaMattyWeavescdrive
  • MichelleMichelle California
    It looks like they might be returning to the great AHS of seasons past and I can't wait!

Elisacdrive
  • MattyWeavesMattyWeaves Mid-State New York
    I'm with what All the Chickens said.
    Elisacdrive
  • CecilyCecily Cincinnati
    Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in .
    All the ChickenscdriveMichelleHatorianElisaKingKobraDStarFrakkin T
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    Cecily said:
    Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in .
    Yep. Still think Murder House is the best season so if they can make a compelling story about how the demon baby from season 1 starts the apocalypse then I’m so in.
    Elisa
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    Wow that’s a cool graphic!! I’ve only seen a couple seasons - I started with Hotel. Maybe I’ll go back and watch murder house and coven to prep!!
    MichelleFrakkin T
    I'm with what All the Chickens said.
    Seems like we were right.

AHS: Apocalypse: Cody Fern to play Murder House devil child Michael Langdon

AHS co-creator Ryan Murphy announced Thursday that Cody Fern (The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story) will play the adult Michael Langdon on AHS: Apoclypse.

http://ew.com/tv/2018/07/26/american-horror-story-apocalypse-cody-fern/
    MichelleElisaMattyWeaves
    Omg yesssssss.  This season is going to be killer (no pun intended lol).
    Elisa
    edited August 4
    Edit.... I'm changing this because, potential spoilers?

Elisa
    JESSICA LANGE IS BACK FOR SEASON 8.

I've been wondering how they could possibly make that story around Murder house and not include Jessica Lange. Then again, if it's a crossover with Coven, she also played a different main character in Coven. Sooo....

http://ew.com/tv/2018/08/03/ahs-apocalypse-jessica-lange/
    MichellecdriveElisa
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    Sara Paulson said she wouldn’t confirm which character she was playing between her S1 and S3 characters. So they definitely seem to be doing something with the characters
    Elisa
    JESSICA LANGE IS BACK FOR SEASON 8.

I've been wondering how they could possibly make that story around Murder house and not include Jessica Lange. Then again, if it's a crossover with Coven, she also played a different main character in Coven. Sooo....

http://ew.com/tv/2018/08/03/ahs-apocalypse-jessica-lange/
    I was just coming here to post that - I’m so excited for her return!!! 
    cdriveElisa
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    I'd love to see them go full-meta in season 8, where they cross over the seasons but also have the actors playing themselves in the real world, a la Wes Craven's New Nightmare. They've already done a version of this idea with the Roanoke season. 
    Just to throw this out there, I hope Evan Peters plays Tate again. In fact, I hope he plays 12 characters just because.

Side note, apparently AHS was quietly renewed for a 10th season.
    Elisa
    Just to throw this out there, I hope Evan Peters plays Tate again. In fact, I hope he plays 12 characters just because.

Side note, apparently AHS was quietly renewed for a 10th season.
    Bold move to renew a show for a 10th season before any episode of the 8th season has aired. Isn't there some battle between FX and Netflix to get Ryan Murphy shows, with Netflix offering him a blank check? I don't know if that has anything to do with it., since I haven't read up on it.
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    New promo!!

cdriveElisaMichelle
    Oh, that's creepy AF.  I think this is going to be a good season!
    Elisa
    edited August 24
    New teasers!

KingKobraElisa
    edited September 6
    New full-length trailer!  This season is going to be SO good!  Of note though:  Jessica Lange is nowhere in this trailer.  BUT - Joan Collins is!  :astonished:  Also, am I the only one who consistenly pauses in these to catch all the screencaps I can to try to figure out what's going on?  It pays off in this trailer, although it's still a big question mark right now.

KingKobraElisa
    "Coco, do NOT leave me in Santa Monica! You biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch" :D  :D
    ElisaFrakkin T
    edited September 6
    I'm still trying to figure out how/why the ghosts from the Murder house will be there in the bunker. Unless Satan boy (Michael Langdon) purposely built the bunker on the house because that's where his entire family is. They can't leave the house, unless it's Halloween night.
    And also, how are the Coven witches playing into this?  Also, Kathy Bates looks fierce!

• ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    Somehow Satan spawn has grown up and brought on the Apocalypse  :D.  It looks like to the rescue comes the Coven witches.  Oooh so much fun.   :*
    Michelle
    edited September 8
    Another new trailer!  And Jessica Lange is in this one! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2RzZRTqzbQ

hisdudeness915
  • @A_Ron_Hubbard stealth dropped the fact that he finally watched season 1 on the Nun podcast. Maybe he’ll share his thoughts on the preview pod?
    MichelleKingKobraBlusister
    edited September 8
    I can't even describe this, but you MUST WATCH. 

Did anyone watch it yet tonight?  What did you think?  We still have two hours to go on the west coast!