M:I- Fallout speculations

We’re less than a week away.
What is everyone’s feelings towards this franchise and what do you want from this new one?

Personally, I hope McQuarrie brings something new to this. He is the first director to helm 2 films in the franchise. I don’t want this to feel like Rogue Nation, not to say I didn’t like RN, this series is 5 for 5 in my opinion, I just like the change up of the way the movies are shot and how they feel movie to movie.

anyone else excited? What are you looking forward to?

anyone hate this franchise?

T-minus 6 days and counting!

Comments

  • Feel like the trailer may have given too much away. Looks like Mustache Superman is going to end up being the bad guy. 
  • I expect Tom Cruise doing Tom Cruise stunts. I don’t expect them to stray too far from the formula that works for the franchise. 
  • @Hatorian I agree! IMDb spoiled that for me under the trivia section, and not even in the spoiler part!
  • seanray said:
    @Hatorian I agree! IMDb spoiled that for me under the trivia section, and not even in the spoiler part!
    I didn’t even need IMBD. The helicopter chase scene in the trailer clearly gives it away. 
  • Maybe I’m naive or stupid, but thought Ethan was flying and Cavil was in same helicopter and shooting at another helicopter following them.
  • seanray said:
    Maybe I’m naive or stupid, but thought Ethan was flying and Cavil was in same helicopter and shooting at another helicopter following them.
    Ahh maybe you’re right. After another watch it’s definitet possible. 
  • Finishing my rewatch today. I watched 1 & 2 last weekend, and watched 3 & 4 yesterday, about to start 5. So excited for next weekend!
  • KingKobra said:
    I expect Tom Cruise doing Tom Cruise stunts. I don’t expect them to stray too far from the formula that works for the franchise. 
    I agree completely with this.  I really don't expect them to change much and why would they.  This is one of the only series of movies out there that has gotten better or close to as good with each iteration.  Tom Cruise's dedication to doing his own stunts is extremely impressive even if the guy is a complete Ass Hat.  I'll be seeing this Thursday night at a AMC Dolby theater and it's probably my most anticipated movie of the Summer (I exclude Infinity War because that wasn't technically Summer).
Sign In or Register to comment.