Faceless MEN?

CoryCory New Scotland
How many Faceless Men are there?  Is there more than one (not counting Arya), or is "Jacqen H'Ghar" the only one?

Comments

• edited July 22
    I don't think anyone knows how many there are (and afaik it's not published in any of Martin's work). They are a secretive group of assassins. It's a bit like asking how many people are in the CIA. Who knows, but it's certainly more than just one. 
    KingKobra
  • The wiki of ice and fire is an excellent resource for information like that! https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Faceless_Men
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Yeah, if you're going by the books, there are quite a few. If you're going by the show....two? There were three but Arya killed her in the dark. And actually, I don't know if Arya actually counts now. She has the power but isn't really going to the meetings anymore.
  • Got to believe there are a fair amount.  Seems like they're known to be hired assassins so would have to guess that even with their power, they can't be in multiple places at the same time.  Don't think they have the rule of 2 like the Sith, :p
  • It’s driving me crazy why “men” is in all caps in the title lol
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    gguenot said:
    It’s driving me crazy why “men” is in all caps in the title lol
    Really?
  • Cory said:
    gguenot said:
    It’s driving me crazy why “men” is in all caps in the title lol
    Really?
    No  :D just being dramatic