Seattle!

I'm getting pumped for my vacation to Seattle next week! I've always wanted to visit.  I'll be thinking of ol' PA crew....  I'll be sure to have a beer in honor of you guys!
Michellegjulleen

Comments

• TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    We are heading out to Seattle August 8-11!  *high five* 

we’re heading out for the Pearl Jam Home shows, and taking in the touristy stuff too :)
    MichelleBlindfolded
  • TaraC73 Hahaha Awesome!  I really wish I could check out Pearl Jam too, but I'll be lugging the kids with me.  I'm hoping to sneak away and grab a pic next to Cobain's bench. And who knows, maybe we'll unknowingly bump elbows at the needle or something hahaha.    Last year I visited DC coincidently ran into an acquaintance from home at the Washington Monument.  I was just looking up where I'll be in relation to LoveCraft Brewing Co, and unfortunately that stop is probably not in the cards with our schedule :(   
    TaraC73
    edited July 30
    Family trips are awesome! We did NYC this year :)

we’ll be all around touristy areas so maybe we’ll bump into each other! 

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Say hi to my brother! He lives there.
  • ericeric Seattle
    Rad! I hope you have a great time while you're here. 

If you want to go to LoveCraft, it is literally walking distance from the Bremerton ferry. So you catch the Bremerton ferry in downtown Seattle, ride the boat, and then walk like 3 blocks to the brewery. No driving needed. Plus you get to ride the ferry and get great views of Puget Sound! 

Anyways, Seattle is my favorite city in the world, I love living here, and August is probably the best month to be here (weather wise). Have fun!  

And yes, this is the Eric from PA. 
    TaraC73Blindfolded
    We have all of our stuff figured out *except* for the whale watch... at first we were going to take the three hour ferry ride to the whale watch island, but now I think we are going to do the two hour drive directly to the other whale watch company’s boat... I certainly
    hope that poor mama orca who’s been on the news the last week has let go of her calf by then :(  poor mama the updates are breaking my heart I cannot imagine how she feels :(
  • I was able to squeeze in Lovecraft Brewery today!!! It was awesome. I missed Jesse but I was able to meet the lovely Tasha.  My kids loved the pinball machines! Eric, please tell Jesse thanks and congrats on the Brewery!
    cdrive