A look back at TWD (Seasons 1-5)

I found this link on redditt with fascinating facts and trivia about the majority of on screen characters throughout the years, including how many humans they have killed etc. Are there any facts that surprise you?

http://m.imgur.com/a/3yW0t
AntManBeeAmbitiousBukky

Comments

• Very interesting. If you want to include deleted scenes as canon, then there is a deleted scene from Season 2 where they return to Vatos and find everyone there was killed off.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Antmanbee.  No way!  Seems a formative experience for Rick, and a way to get some meaning over one of the worst episodes of the first season.

• ksa1001ksa1001 Plano, TX
    That's just cold. All those old folks man...
    AntManBee
  • @A_Ron_Hubbard

It's an interesting scene. I wish they kept it in.

ksa1001AmbitiousBukky
  • ArctorArctor The Netherlands
    Wow Darryl was an asshole in that scene. Would this be the reason it got cut, because it would hurt his character as the fan favorite?
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Man, what a trip.  Carol cowering at the sight of a single zombie.  I disagree about Daryl.  Daryl was always a dick.  He didn't make a face turn until around Cherokee Rose.  We just liked him because he was funny, ridiculously good at killing zombies, and usually right from a "hey, we got to survive, you goddamn assholes!" point of view.
    GeorgeSAntManBeeAmbitiousBukky
  • That Governor was stacking bodies.