Who are you on Twitch?

MichelleMichelle California
Thinking about watching/background listening to the guys stream again today (side note, is it just me or does it feel like it's been forever? I know it's only been a little over a week but still.) got me wondering, who are you on Twitch?  Some of us kind of have an idea of who certain people are, but I'm just curious.  Knowing who we all are can maybe make the chat even that much more fun. :)

That said, I'm beachinbrunette and also Ofbaldmove (a secondary one that sort of came to be from a little joke)
Flukes

Comments

• amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    I'm amyja89 on Twitch, shocking I know! I like how the guys tend to call me "Amy Jah", I guess my handle isn't the clearest, it's actually for my middle and surname (Amy Joy Andrews).  :D
  • gnarzzz

Or "G" to you, "M"
    Michelle
  • MichelleMichelle California
    lol :grin:
    Funny, I don't know why that started!  
    gguenot
  • kuman07kuman07 Kansas City
    Same as on here. I think I have been using this online name since the days of AOL instant messenger.
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    edited July 31
    trekkygurl, also from the days of AOL instant messenger.

"trekky" because there wasn't some database to spell check trekkie, and "gurl" because that was teh rage.
    amyja89
  • indgreeneyes :)
    gguenot
  • I use air_bud_light on twitch (most gaming scenarios in general).  
    Freiberg
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    edited August 1
    Big surprise, wait for it....wait for it..... cdrive001

All I do there though is hang out with the Bald Move folks.  I'm not into all that Fort Night Pub G stuff.

FreibergDoubleA_Ron
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    The_Flukes
  • redbullnroids
    gguenot
  • kevinrileskevinriles New Jersey
    Kevinriles duh
    russkelly
  • I’m fatherofbirdie because I’m the father of a boy I call Birdie, and Freiberg was taken already.  Although I’ve only ever made it to one live stream and only for the last 2 minutes of that.  I work outside which sadly limits my ability to interact, but I listen when I can.

Tangentially related, does anyone know if Jim plans to finish Horizon Zero Dawn on Twitch?  I feel like he’s probably said he just played at home on his time off but I missed it.
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Dummy said:
    redbullnroids
    Side note, I love that you changed your profile pic to "Joey Trrrrribbiannniiii" (game show host voice).  :grin:
    Dummy
  • sirrat
  • ShumShum Utah
    tdshum
  • russkellyrusskelly Indianapolis
    russkelly is russkelly streaming single player games (sometimes) 9pm EST. :)
    gguenot
  • same. I don't get to catch live watches often though. The A Way Out series was great. One of the only ones I got to partially watch live.
  • AjasAjas Seattle, WA
    Aajas -- basically just my initials.. AdAm JAmeson S. 

But I only follow Baldmove and Francesc Campoy's golang podcast (justforfunc)