3v3 GOT vs Vikings

I can't find the picture anywhere other than Facebook so I don't know how to share it but basically you've got to pick 1 team GOT or Vikings...

Khal Drogon, Jon Snow, and Tormund Giantsbane vs. Rollo, Ragnar, and Floki???

Who are you picking. If someone smarter than me knows how to get the picture posted please do so.

Comments

• All the ChickensAll the Chickens Birmingham, AL
    right-click on the FB picture >> Open Image in new tab >> copy the link to the picture >> use that link as the image URL in your post here

This is the closest facebook image I could find for you.

Jovial_Falcon
    edited July 31
    Oh, and hand to hand? Those vikings would beat the shit out of Jon and Rob, and gang up on Tormund, if it's the image I posted. 

With Khal Drogo replacing Robb in your scenario, it's hard to go against Drogo.
    Jovial_Falconduncanpowers
  • edited July 31
    Here it is

And thank you @All the Chickens for the walkthrough.  I thought you had to use the attach image URL at the top. 

Image may contain one or more people beard and text
  • edited July 31
    In my opinion if they were to fight as lined up, Drogo will beat Rollo, Ragnar would beat Jon Snow, and Tormund would destroy Floki.  

If you do it by even matchups...I feel like Floki and Jon Snow are the two weak links.  If that were the case I think Drogo and Tormund beat the Lothbrok brothers and then clearly kill Floki.  I'm not sure what would happen between Jon Snow and Floki.  Floki is quite crafty and kind of a wildcard and I'm not sure Jon Snow would beat him.
    IMO, Loki would just trick Jon Snow, and it wouldn't be difficult.

letrbuck2006
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited July 31
    I'm Team GoT, only because Khal Drogo is just...  :kissing_heart:  
    And also because I haven't seen Vikings, so I don't know how badass those guys are.  I mean, they're Vikings though, so...  but still, I'm with GoT.
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    They picked the wrong vikings. It should be Bjern, Lagertha, and Rollo
  • Flukes said:
    They picked the wrong vikings. It should be Bjern, Lagertha, and Rollo
    I think they should have just swapped Floki for Bjorn. Not taking anything away from Lagertha, she's a complete badass on her own but Ragnar was pretty badass in the earlier seasons.  
    Yeah, Bjorn, Ragnar and Rollo is quite the trifecta of size and strength.
    letrbuck2006
  • Drogo most likely, unless Rollo was berserking. It could get close, because he's a beast on the shrooms.

Ragnar hands down. A more fair match against Jon Snow would be Ubbe.

Tormund unless Floki'd determined the gods needed a ginger sacrifice, then it would be all over. Tormund is a rock but Floki's got 4 solid inches on him and he's crazy AF. If Floki were Bjorn, Tormund would just have to hope somebody got between them. 

Tormund unless Floki'd determined the gods needed a ginger sacrifice, then it would be all over. Tormund is a rock but Floki's got 4 solid inches on him and he's crazy AF. If Floki were Bjorn, Tormund would just have to hope somebody got between them. 
    Floki is a bit of a string bean, but he does have Tormund in height and reach, which would give him the advantage in a fist fight or boxing match. But since it's hand to hand, no holds barred brawl, his reach isn't as much of an advantage and his lanky ass physique is a disadvantage. Unless Floki can round house kick Tormund on the chin before Tormund gets on top of him and takes him to the ground. Once they are on top of each other, the shorter, stockier wildling ginger wins the day.

Plus, Tormund would rip out Floki's throat with his teeth.
  • I am assuming the Clegane brothers are excluded because they would mop up everyone or end up going after each other.
    duncanpowers
  • CapeGabe said:
    I am assuming the Clegane brothers are excluded because they would mop up everyone or end up going after each other.
    That is a completely true statement.  Although I feel like 1 on 1 I would have a very tough time betting between Drogo and The Hound, I feel like 1 on 1 Drogo would take the mountain with agility similar to what Oberyn did.
  • chriskchrisk Indianapolis
    edited July 31
    Real answer - Ragnar would pull some weird surprise out of his ass that he told nobody about and the other group would just fall for it. 
    duncanpowers
  • chrisk said:
    Real answer - Ragnar would pull some weird surprise out of his ass that he told nobody about and the other group would just fall for it. 
    If you're going for throwing a curveball into the "fight' I think between Ragnar and Floki they've got the upper hand in regards to a trick plot to win the fight.  I think Drogo and Jon Snow just run into battle and slay shit and Tormund I have a feeling is right there with them.  None of those 3 really have the trickster mind for plotting an attack.
    duncanpowers
    CapeGabe said:
    I am assuming the Clegane brothers are excluded because they would mop up everyone or end up going after each other.
    That is a completely true statement.  Although I feel like 1 on 1 I would have a very tough time betting between Drogo and The Hound, I feel like 1 on 1 Drogo would take the mountain with agility similar to what Oberyn did.
    Yeah, but Oberyn used a spear and kept his distance with his footwork and speed (until the end). As Bronn pointed out when talking to Tyrion about fighting for him, his quickness and skill would help give him a fighting chance against the Mountain, but if he made one slight misstep and the Mountain got his hand on him, it would be over (which we saw with Oberynn).

In a hand to hand fight, whoever is fighting the Mountain won't have a spear or even a dagger, so they would have to get within arms reach of the Mountain to fight him. Although the Mountain wouldn't be fighting Drogo anyway, since he's team GoT.  You would have to match the Mountain up against Rollo or Bjorn on team vikings, and he would rip their heads off.

Add in the fact that he's now an undead Mountain who will likely need to be decapitated in order to be killed, then I think that excludes him from this fight with no weapons because that is truly unfair.
  • This is totally accurate regarding the trick plot if they're working together. Even Rollo loves a good surprise.
  • edited July 31
    CapeGabe said:
    Yeah, but Oberyn used a spear and kept his distance with his footwork and speed (until the end). As Bronn pointed out when talking to Tyrion about fighting for him, his quickness and skill would help give him a fighting chance against the Mountain, but if he made one slight misstep and the Mountain got his hand on him, it would be over (which we saw with Oberynn).

In a hand to hand fight, whoever is fighting the Mountain won't have a spear or even a dagger, so they would have to get within arms reach of the Mountain to fight him. Although the Mountain wouldn't be fighting Drogo anyway, since he's team GoT.  You would have to match the Mountain up against Rollo or Bjorn on team vikings, and he would rip their heads off.

Add in the fact that he's now an undead Mountain who will likely need to be decapitated in order to be killed, then I think that excludes him from this fight with no weapons because that is truly unfair.
    Valid point.  For whatever reason, talking about the Mountain and the Hound I was thinking as in with their weapons of choice aka swords and not legitimately "hand to hand."  Hand to hand combat I think The Mountain destroys everybody in GOT and Vikings.  I even think the #2 legitimate hand to hand would be The Hound.

I think a more interesting question would be if you take whoever it is with their natural weapon of choice (basically various swords and axes) who would win.