My Favorite Thing about Elim Garak

Okay, I had a break at work and I wanted to get nostalgic about TV.  I'm going to write about my favorite trivial thing about the character Garak from DS9.  Feel free to share some random fact or characteristic about anyone from any show -  But keep it trivial, something more for flavor of the character than real depth.  I love when they have little tidbits about a character, it makes the character seem bigger and more fully a personality.

I loved how utterly disgusted and irritated Garak was over the depiction of spies in Dr. Bashir's holo-program.  I love how he hated that the spies just romanced the charming and attractive bad guys and got the information they needed.  I believe he was still trying to maintain that he may *not* be a spy, so how much it irked him was even funnier.  It was just hilarious to me how completely and totally *offended* Garak was over the depiction of his occupation.
russkellyFrakkin TduncanpowersFreiberg

Comments

• Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    "My dear doctor, they're all true."
    "Even the lies?"
    "Especially the lies."
    gjulleen
  • Poor Bashir
    Frakkin T
  • Garak was such a great character. Honestly might be my favorite character in all of DS9. Gul Dukat is close but he's not technically *from* DS9, I suppose.
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    Garak was such a great character. Honestly might be my favorite character in all of DS9. Gul Dukat is close but he's not technically *from* DS9, I suppose.
    He is, though! Dukat's first appearance was in DS9's pilot. Marc Alaimo did play a Cardassian Gul on TNG but his name was Macet. 
  • He really was a very good tailor