When will Season 4 be available on Netflix?

Howdy Bald Movers.  In the past I watched BCS on AMC, but I'm getting rid of cable and wondering how soon Season 4 episodes will be added to Netflix in the US?  Does anyone know?

Comments

• Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    Sorry but it likely won't be til next year. Season 3 didn't come on until maybe 2 months ago :(
    Cindy
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Yeah, they usually add it approximately right before the newest season premieres. So you are looking at 2019, around the time Season 5 hits. 
    Cindy
  • Find a buddy who pays for cable and scalp their log in  B)
    Cindy
  • Cindy said:
    Howdy Bald Movers.  In the past I watched BCS on AMC, but I'm getting rid of cable and wondering how soon Season 4 episodes will be added to Netflix in the US?  Does anyone know?
    As a cord-cutter myself, I don't mind paying like 20 bucks for the season on Amazon.  That's what I do for this and Walking Dead (yeah, I know it isn't worth it, but my sister likes that show still).  Only real drawback is you get the episodes a day later.
    Cindy
  • CindyCindy Seattle
    So it sounds like I can buy Season 4 on Amazon and watch the new episodes the day after they air?  That sounds fair. 

It also looks like I can watch episodes for free using the AMC app. 

That does it. I'm cutting the cord on cable. Thanks everyone for your input. 
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Yeah, I bought the season pass, but it was killing me to not watch it tonight. I gave AMC's website a look, and you can watch the episode for free. Same thing with their app if you have an AppleTV or something of the sort. So that is what I am up to. They are clogging it up with a million ads, but its an option.