gguenot
  • tom_g said:
    Good catch Matty - hope all is well!
    Yes it is :) thank you 
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    How many DC super hero shows can they have on that channel
  • rhcooprhcoop Knoxville, Tn
    How many DC super hero shows can they have on that channel
    Since they basically have DC, Archie and Supernatural they have the space. 
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Ruby Rose cannot act. How on earth is she going to carry a 13 or whatever episode series? 
    Travis
  • Dee said:
    Ruby Rose cannot act. How on earth is she going to carry a 13 or whatever episode series? 
    Cosign.
  • Dee said:
    Aren't all CW shows just unrelentingly long.  If I remember correctly I stopped watching The Flash in large part because it just didn't hold my attention much anymore but also because they drag out each season to like 24 episodes which is absolutely unnecessary.
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    @letrbuck2006 Oh, I don’t know - I’ve never watched any of them. But if that’s true, that’s even worse. 
  • Dee said:
    @letrbuck2006 Oh, I don’t know - I’ve never watched any of them. But if that’s true, that’s even worse. 
    I looked it up after the fact and both The Flash and The Arrow are 23 episode seasons.  I don't know about the rest of their shows but 23 episodes is just too damn much in my opinion.  I haven't found anything regarding how long the season of Batwoman will be.  Why do I think she was great in John Wick 2 you ask?  Well that's because she was deaf and  never talked ; ) 

Just kidding I don't think she's that horrible of an actress and she definitely has attractiveness going for her.  I hope it does well but I can almost guarantee I won't have anything to do with it.  It seems like all the CW shows mix and mingle too much and I haven't watched anything other than the first season and a half of The Flash.
    Dee
  • rhcooprhcoop Knoxville, Tn
    Dee said:
    I looked it up after the fact and both The Flash and The Arrow are 23 episode seasons.  I don't know about the rest of their shows but 23 episodes is just too damn much in my opinion.  I haven't found anything regarding how long the season of Batwoman will be.  Why do I think she was great in John Wick 2 you ask?  Well that's because she was deaf and  never talked ; ) 

Just kidding I don't think she's that horrible of an actress and she definitely has attractiveness going for her.  I hope it does well but I can almost guarantee I won't have anything to do with it.  It seems like all the CW shows mix and mingle too much and I haven't watched anything other than the first season and a half of The Flash.
    Legends of tomorrow and Black Lightning were 12 episodes each, I'm guessing Batwoman will follow that pattern for at least the first season. 
  • MattyWeavesMattyWeaves Mid-State New York
    They're smart if they cut the season episodes in half. I was a big fan of Supernatural, but it becomes so hard to watch when 8 episodes go by that have nothing to do with the main story.

Same with Riverdale, if you like that show, season one was almost perfect and it was 13 episodes. Season 2 doubled it and clearly suffered. 

I personally think the CW needs to start shifting how they lay out seasons of television.