EPL 2018-2019

kuman07kuman07 Kansas City
Wasn't sure if there were any EPL fans on here but thought I would start a thread for really any discussion about the league. My team is Crystal Palace and I’m just hoping for a better finish than last season. No lofty goals (pun intended) here. 

Comments

• My Wife is really into it and watching the games. But my only interest is occasionally betting on the games. I really hate the win/draw/loss though. Makes it much harder
    kuman07
  • WarpFoxWarpFox Nashville, TN
    For a second I thought you might have been talking about an Emerson, Lake & Palmer tour, and just got the letters mixed up. Which would also be impossible because I know that Greg Lake, at least, is dead. Lol.
    Flukes
  • fidozfidoz Houston
    I'm a Liverpool fan. This should be a fun year for us.
  • kuman07kuman07 Kansas City
    WarpFox said:
    For a second I thought you might have been talking about an Emerson, Lake & Palmer tour, and just got the letters mixed up. Which would also be impossible because I know that Greg Lake, at least, is dead. Lol.
    Ha! Yea I’m not sure who that is.
  • kuman07kuman07 Kansas City
    @fidoz where do you think ya’ll will finish this season? Towards the top again?
  • fidozfidoz Houston
    kuman07 said:
    @fidoz where do you think ya’ll will finish this season? Towards the top again?
    I think the league title is a two team race between us and Man City. City is definitely the favorite but history has shown it is really hard to repeat in the EPL. 

I'm also looking forward to the impending Man U. implosion.
    kuman07
  • Chelsea.
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    Not a fan of any specific European clubs, just a big fan of the sport. I’ll try to closely watch all the “big” matches but if it’s smaller clubs, I’ll have those in the background.
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    Come. On. You. Spurs.
  • fidozfidoz Houston
    Season has been going awhile now. So how does everyone feel about their clubs. My Reds from Liverpool are getting points but definitely need to increase the production from the frontline. I think ultimately Chelsea will drop back a bit and leave it as a 2 club race between City and Liverpool.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.