RTJ

@A_Ron_Hubbard ; listening to lunch and it's amazing to me that you just found run the jewels. Killer Mike is amazing. I love that you saw the countdown to fuck video, as a cjs reform advocate you must appreciate the hell out of it, it's perfect. I'm a public defender in New Orleans and a close friend of mine spent the day with Michael Render touring a prison in Georgia last week, he texted photos just to run it in... 

Ala run the jewels and rick N morty, here's a pic of my favorite shirt, it's perfect for your interests! 
https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m98545978652/

Here's countdown to fuck for other lwj&a who don't know rtj... 

ken haleA_Ron_Hubbard

Comments

• I Jake the Snake 'em
    DDT 'em in mausoleums
    Bhorten1
  • I got to see RTJ twice over the last year and they are incredible live.  First in winter in Chicago when they headlined at the Aragon, then again this spring when they opened for Lorde in Milwaukee.  The Chicago show was more enjoyable for me because they weren’t limited in time, but both shows were fantastic.  One of my greatest ever concert experiences was when they played ‘Legend Has It’ in Chicago and entire crowd chanted along with El-P leading “and the crowd goes:” “RTJ.. RTJ... RTJ!”  I think they’re one of the best musical acts in the world right now, I can’t wait to get the chance to see them again.
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    Run The Jewels is my shittttt.
    Bhorten1
  • I got to see RTJ twice over the last year and they are incredible live.  First in winter in Chicago when they headlined at the Aragon, then again this spring when they opened for Lorde in Milwaukee.  The Chicago show was more enjoyable for me because they weren’t limited in time, but both shows were fantastic.  One of my greatest ever concert experiences was when they played ‘Legend Has It’ in Chicago and entire crowd chanted along with El-P leading “and the crowd goes:” “RTJ.. RTJ... RTJ!”  I think they’re one of the best musical acts in the world right now, I can’t wait to get the chance to see them again.
    Exactly. I saw them on Friday thirteenth last October  they were awesome in a small venue. Mike came out for the opener's opener...which was awesome  I bought an absolutely amazing poster, I'll dig up some pics if anyone wants to see a Friday the thirteenth inspired run the jewels poster. 
    Freiberg