Would you Rather?

feel this should be a thread where people can post would you rather options and members choose.

so I’ll start with one.

would you rather....
1. Be a king of a country in like the 1300s. Have all your needs and literally be able to command a nation. But have to shit in a hole and have no access to modern amenities. 

Or

2. Live with a median salary in the US today? Decent life but just will be average and nothing more. 

cdriveTravis

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I'm lazy and want to live past 30.

Ok.. Would you rather eat a grasshopper taco OR walk to work naked?

That's a trick question because grasshopper tacos sound delish.
    I’m eating the grasshopper tacos. I’ve had waaaay too many naked at work/school nightmares to know that’s nothing I want a part of. Also living in Asia I’ve tried a lot of shit so I’m sure I can manage. 
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Would you rather walk barefoot across hot coals, or let Paul Giamatti plant a wet, sloppy kiss on you?  
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    edited August 2018
    Michelle said:
    Would you rather walk barefoot across hot coals, or let Paul Giamatti plant a wet, sloppy kiss on you?  
    depends where he's planting this 'we sloppy kiss'. my calf's are off limits. those puppies are golden!
    Michelle
    Chinaski said:
    Michelle said:
    depends where he's planting this 'we sloppy kiss'. my calf's are off limits. those puppies are golden!

Well... I guess anywhere except calves then!   lol

Michelle said:
    Chinaski said:
    Michelle said:

Well... I guess anywhere except calves then!   lol

:o
    Michelle
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    I’m eating a taco grasshopper, letting Giamatti lick my face and King me.

Would you rather wear flip flops the rest of your life or wear tank tops the rest of your life? 

Michelle
    cdrive said:

Would you rather wear flip flops the rest of your life or wear tank tops the rest of your life? 

Flip flops 4 life!  
    cdrive
    cdrive said:

tank tops. i love my sneakers!
    live in Canada or Australia? <taking cover!>

Image result for take cover gif
    cdriveMichelleTaraC73CretanBullNoelOliviaD
    Chinaski said:
    live in Canada or Australia? <taking cover!>

Image result for take cover gif
    Canada!  It's so pretty, plus free healthcare!  And also, scary things live in Oz.

• TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    King - of you never had modern amenities you won’t know what you’re missing, right?

Grasshopper taco - add lots of salsa and cheese and it will go down just fine :)

I would let Paul Giamatti kiss me... I don’t get the hate? He’s certainly no George Clooney but he’s no Steve carelle either.

flip flops or tank tops is a tough one... I love, love, love my Uggs from September thru April and can’t imagine giving them up. But while my weight loss has given me so much awesomeness, it has also given me god awful batwings that I pretty much refuse to show to anyone. They’d be on full display in tank tops. Flip flops. :) 

Oh man Canada vs Australia is even tougher!! I have a ton of friends in Canada, and two in Australia. So I’ll go with Canada! 

Ok my turn: 
    Would you rather give up all drinks except water OR give up eating anything that was cooked in the oven?
    cdrive
    edited August 2018
    Ok I’m definitely saying bye to lasagna and pies and saying stay with me coffee beer agua fresca and whiskey.

I’m going on a walkabout to Australia. The mystery. Waltzing Matilda.  Vegemite. Beaches. So close to cool places in Asia too.  Vegemite. 

TaraC73
    TaraC73 said:
    Ok my turn: 
    Would you rather give up all drinks except water OR give up eating anything that was cooked in the oven?

Can I use water to mix into other drinks?  What about ice?
    Michelle said:
    TaraC73 said:
    Ok my turn: 

Can I use water to mix into other drinks?  What about ice?
    You only get water, Michelle! Don't do it!!
    Oh wait, I read that backward!  I'd have to give up the oven baked stuff.  I can live on everything else.  :)
  • TaraC73 said:
    King - of you never had modern amenities you won’t know what you’re missing, right?

Grasshopper taco - add lots of salsa and cheese and it will go down just fine :)

I would let Paul Giamatti kiss me... I don’t get the hate? He’s certainly no George Clooney but he’s no Steve carelle either.

flip flops or tank tops is a tough one... I love, love, love my Uggs from September thru April and can’t imagine giving them up. But while my weight loss has given me so much awesomeness, it has also given me god awful batwings that I pretty much refuse to show to anyone. They’d be on full display in tank tops. Flip flops. :) 

Oh man Canada vs Australia is even tougher!! I have a ton of friends in Canada, and two in Australia. So I’ll go with Canada! 

Ok my turn: 
    Living in hot weather climate I’m taking the flip flops, living in AU cuz I have and loved it l, I’ll do the barefoot challenge cuz I’d like to say I did it, and finally I Choose to delete @TaraC73 comment because that’s the evilest choice between pizza and alcohol. Not fair at all...
    TaraC73
    edited August 2018
    You can make pizza on the grill... Just saying
    Ahem...on the barbie
    MichelleTaraC73Freddy
  • You can make pizza on the grill... Just saying
    That’s not pizza. That’s some alien ass concoction not worthy of the name pizza.... ;)
    MichelleTaraC73
  • You can make pizza on the grill... Just saying
    How does that affect the pineapple though?

MichelleTaraC73
  • Would you rather....

Leave the country that you live in, never able to return for any reason

OR

Never be allowed to leave the city that you currently live in?

• Easy. I’ve lived in 3 countries. Always take the leave then be stuck
    CretanBull
  • fidozfidoz Houston
    CretanBull
    Would you rather....

OR

I could easily leave and never return to the city I currently live in - except for the beautiful surrounding areas and my family.  So especially for the latter, I'd choose to never be allowed to leave my city.  I couldn't leave the country to never be able to return to see my friends & family.  :cry:

On the other hand, if I had no living family and no ties to this area, I'd easily be able to move out of the country in a heartbeat.
    CretanBull
  • edited August 2018
    Would you rather....

OR

This is extremely difficult as I am very close with all of my family and they all basically live in Minnesota.  Even with that being said I think I would have to choose leave the country I live in and never return.  I'd go visit all my Bald Movers in their respective countries and then decide where I want to live.  I've always thought Iceland looks beautiful plus I could put the Mountain in his place there.  All 5'5" of me.
    MichelleFreiberg
    I'm lazy and want to live past 30.

Ok.. Would you rather eat a grasshopper taco OR walk to work naked?

That's a trick question because grasshopper tacos sound delish.
    All I can picture is a Choco Taco and hope there is a mint chip variety (though I don't believe I've come across one), but that makes for a total slam dunk. I actually just want a mint chip choco taco now. I'd settle for an It's It.
    Michelle