Would you Rather?

Comments

• MichelleMichelle California
    Travis said:
    I'm lazy and want to live past 30.

Ok.. Would you rather eat a grasshopper taco OR walk to work naked?

That's a trick question because grasshopper tacos sound delish.
    All I can picture is a Choco Taco and hope there is a mint chip variety (though I don't believe I've come across one), but that makes for a total slam dunk. I actually just want a mint chip choco taco now. I'd settle for an It's It.
    Mint It's-Its are sooooo good!

Also, for Cali people and those who have Safeway/Albertsons/Vons (I think?) stores that sell the Open Nature brand ice cream: they have a mint chocolate cookie crumble (something like that) flavor that is just :kissing_heart:.  And right now they're buy one, get one free.   :)
    Travis
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    Would you rather....

Leave the country that you live in, never able to return for any reason

OR

Never be allowed to leave the city that you currently live in?

Do we get to pick where we move to? Leave and move to Mexico. My mom’s side of the family lives there and we visit very often.
    CretanBullMichelle
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    @CretanBull
    i would rather leave the US than be stuck in my city forever!

Would you rather:
    be the first person to discover and explore a whole new planet
    -OR- 
    be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?
    Travis
  • TaraC73 said:
    @CretanBull

Would you rather:
    -OR- 
    That's tough because the first one speaks SO much to my personality type and sense of adventure....but at the end of the day, I can't pass up an opportunity to help people so I have to go with the second option.
    MichelleTaraC73
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    TaraC73 said:
    @CretanBull

Would you rather:
    -OR- 

That one's easy.  I'd love to invent a drug that will cure cancer.
    TaraC73
  • TaraC73 said:
    @CretanBull

Would you rather:
    -OR- 
    That's tough because the first one speaks SO much to my personality type and sense of adventure....but at the end of the day, I can't pass up an opportunity to help people so I have to go with the second option.
    I'm with you on this, my adventurous self says discover a whole new planet but at the same time who knows what kind of creatures are there that will eat you in 1 bite.  I'd take the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease.
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    Would you rather....

OR

Fortunately I just switched cities, so this is easy: B.

If I hadn't just switched cities and was still in Houston with my family: A.

When you're trying to get away from your family this becomes simple, haha.
    CretanBull
  • TravisTravis CA
    edited August 2018
    The never leave your city vs. never return to the US thing is super tough. I would HATE being trapped in my town permanently. My wife and I both get itchy if we don't hit the road at least on a mini weekend thing every few months. My town is nice and all, but it's a culture vacuum and where it's a fine place to function, man that would be tough. That said, it's just the family and friends on the other side. I mean, it's a sentence of seeing those people once every several years. That said, we would have to leave our town technically to see them (they never come to us). I kind of lean towards leaving the country and embracing my super passive aggressive guilt monster to get visitors. Take the friends and family out and it actually doesn't sound bad.

@Michelle I don't think I've noticed that brand. I'll have to keep an eye out. Thanks for the tip! Also, hell yeah It's Its.
    Michelle
    edited August 2018
    Travis said:
    @Michelle I don't think I've noticed that brand. I'll have to keep an eye out. Thanks for the tip! Also, hell yeah It's Its.
    It might actually be their Signature Select brand.  It's the ones at the end of the freezer aisle in the black cartons.
    Travis
  • Would you rather....

OR

Leave the country. Never leaving a city means you can't visit nearly all of the country anyway.
    TravisCretanBull
    I'm lazy and want to live past 30.

Ok.. Would you rather eat a grasshopper taco OR walk to work naked?

That's a trick question because grasshopper tacos sound delish.

Why would you not live past 30 as a king?
    @michielterlouw I think because life expectancy back in those days was so low, didn’t matter if you were a slave, peasant or king.
  • Since it's so close to Halloween... >:)

Would you rather:

Be one of the few humans in a world of vampires?

OR

Be one of the few vampires in a world of humans?
    The first option seems too dangerous, so I'll take the second one!  Only, I don't know if I could ever bite someone like that, so I'd have to drink it wine-style like in The Lost Boys.  

Speaking of wine, would you rather live on a huge vineyard (nothing but grape vines for acres) or on a tropical island?
  • Tropical island, for so many reasons.  Like, you didn't even specify it's a working vineyard.  It could be haunted.

Would you rather be immortalized for something you didn't really do, or die unrecognized for doing something amazing?
    ken hale said:
    Tropical island, for so many reasons.  Like, you didn't even specify it's a working vineyard.  It could be haunted.
    Working, of course!  I'm not ok with haunted anything.

ken hale said:
    Tropical island, for so many reasons.  Like, you didn't even specify it's a working vineyard.  It could be haunted.

Would you rather be immortalized for something you didn't really do, or die unrecognized for doing something amazing?

I'd rather die unrecognized for something amazing.  Whatever I did, I didn't do it for any kind of recognition (and I'm actually not comfortable in the spotlight).  Also, I'd hate to forevermore take the acclaim for doing something that someone else deserves accolades for.

ken hale
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    grouping all of em so i'd be an immortalized vampire drinking blood wine on a huge vineyard.
    Michelle
    Chinaski said:
    grouping all of em so i'd be an immortalized vampire drinking blood wine on a huge vineyard.
    That sounds like an amazing movie just waiting to happen!  Starring Joaquin Phoenix of course.
    Chinaskitelephoneofmadness
    Michelle said:
    Chinaski said:
    That sounds like an amazing movie just waiting to happen!  Starring Joaquin Phoenix of course.
    Joaquin Phoenix *swooooon*

Would you rather know how you will die or when you will die?  (you cannot change either)
    Chinaski
    edited August 2018
    would you rather.. go to dinner with..

edit: and why?
  • Depends. If you want to talk about Sapeins then Aron by a country mile.

if you want to talk best chipotle combos then Jimbo for sure.  
    Freiberg
    Chinaski said:

Oh, it's like Sophie's Choice!  It's so hard to choose!  Do I hafta?? :confused:

edited August 2018
    Chinaski said:

Whoever is willing to show up in assless chaps! 
    Noel
    love that there’s no clear cut answers. i’ll say it, @jim. we love burritos, a good steak and hate shitty people. no offense @A_Ron_Hubbard.. you’re a smile among frowns  :)
    MichelleNoelFreiberg
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    Chinaski said:

Aron. I just feel like we would have more in common. And it would probably get super personal after a few drinks and Jim is more reserved about those topics. Although maybe I’m just assuming and Jim would be more open to different topics if he knows the conversation isn’t being recorded. Hmm...I think I’m still going with Aron, but it’s a 51-49 split.
    ChinaskiFreiberg
    edited August 2018
    Would you rather live in a nice apartment in a big city, or a cabin in the forest?  Given this group I *think* I know the answer but let me also add, you can get internet/cell signal & data at the cabin (don't ask me how, it's magic or something, just go with it :wink: ) .
    NoelTravis
This discussion has been closed.