More bad s9 news spoilers

It's been reported that jesus dies this season. I can't belive how badly they have treated that character 
No 
Carl 
Maggie 
Jesus 
Rick 
All major characters that are still alive in the books 

Comments

• Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    edited August 26
    Lol every new trouble actually makes me want to watch more at this point. I’ll probably watch the series “finale” whenever they cancel it. Honestly it’s quite possible that this show could become so bad it actually becomes good again and they’re quickly approaching that point. 
  • They really just need to kill like everyone other than the D list actors and then try and structure their show around them and I’ll be back. 
  • I heard King Ezekiel is not going to make it either. Not exactly a major death but it’s supposed to happen after he becomes a much more interesting and tolerable character. 
    russkelly
  • I heard King Ezekiel is not going to make it either. Not exactly a major death but it’s supposed to happen after he becomes a much more interesting and tolerable character. 
    Then he should live forever!
    NervousRhino
  • AjasAjas Seattle, WA
    No interest in this show anymore, but I really hope someone makes a super-cut of every main character dying after this season.  I'd watch that for sure.

Including Jessie and her 2 shitty kids.
    TaraC73
  • I heard King Ezekiel is not going to make it either.
    Bet his ass won’t be smilin’ then.
    Freddy
  • kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.
    This show is a train wreck. Truth is I got nothing important going on most of the time so I guess I could waste it watching this show. Beats watching The Simpsons on Sunday.
  • I’m sure you could find something better to do. Learn a language or a new skill or literally watch paint dry. 
    Kela15
  • My advice for anyone who still wants to watch this stupid show, just go to sleep, literally take that extra hour every Sunday night you were going to waste on this show and go to sleep earlier. You will dramatically improve your life. 
    iMatty94FreddyKela15telephoneofmadnessphoenyx1023
  • Kela15Kela15 Malta, Europe
    I plan to get an hour of studying Spanish in instead!
    NervousRhinoMurderbeartelephoneofmadness
  • russkellyrusskelly Indianapolis
    I'll watch this show forever, tbh. :D
  • edited September 24
    russkelly said:
    I'll watch this show forever, tbh. :D
    I'm the same way unfortunately but my attention I'm dedicating to actually watching has gone down drastically over the past 3 or so seasons. 
  • Slightly related, I recently binged Justified (both show and BM podcasts), and it was funny to hear the occasional comments about how bad TWD was even that early on; and the mild optimism it might get better even funnier. I'm honestly surprised they managed to cover it as long as they did, cuz the shit-talking started EARLY lol.