Welcome to the Bald Move Wiki! (Phase One Complete!)

Hello Everyone!  I believe enough groundwork has been laid to officially unveil the Bald Move Wiki in all it's glory!  Allow me to take a moment to introduce all of the amazing features now available to everybody:

1. A Wiki Page for Every Single Baldmove Podcast!
Have you been thinking about rewatching TWD or Breaking Bad from the beginning, but are dreading the thought of trying to navigate the Bald Move website to find those 2013 podcasts?  Well the Baldmove Wiki is now the most convenient place to access the Bald Move back catalog!  Simply pick your podcast of choice and you'll find all the podcast episodes conveniently organized by season!

Did Jim and A.Ron just go on an epic rant that had you laughing your ass off, and you want to capture the moment for other Bald Move listeners and future posterity?  Well now you can find the corresponding Wiki page and edit it to include the time code and a brief description of the rant.  If you're worried you don't have the technical skills or don't want to create a wiki account, just message or tag @Shum or @Alkaid13 and we'll add it for you!

2. Easy access to all Premium Content! (Well, easy assuming you're a club member)
Did you just join Club Baldmove, but have no idea what premium features are available?  Are you a long time club member, and also have no idea what premium features are available to you?  Well you're in luck!  The Bald Move Wiki now has all Premium Content organized by project.

You'll find LWJ&A organized by year and month, All Completed Video Game Playthroughs list alphabetically, and Every Baldies going back to 2014.  Even Silent Movies and all Holiday Events from Merry Culkin Keatmas to the Romero Month of the Dead have been archived.

Still not Satisfied?  Well all Bald Movies have been split into Commissioned Casts, First Run Bald Movies, and Twitch Live Watches and organized by year.  In addition, a complete list of all Bald Movies is listed Alphabetically for anyone that wants to know if Jim and A.Ron have ever covered a particular Movie.

3.  A Glossary to keep track of all Inside Jokes and Bald Move Isms
This is the section that really demonstrates that there are a certain things only a Wiki can do.  Check out the section on Paul Giamatti for a perfect example of this.

The ability to track the origin and progression of a particular Bald Move Ism is the main reason a Wiki like this one is so important.  I would urge everyone to look at the list of terms that have already been compiled and post any they think should be added, either directly to the wiki or on this forum thread.  Also let me know if you know the exact podcast episode where a particular term originated.

4.  All kinds of other Miscellaneous things
The Wiki also includes random things like all non-lunch Q&A sessions, Special Events like the Groundhog Day Marathon, and a page for Fan Creations like DoubleA_Ron's BaldMove Tattoo and Carter's Breaking Bald Videos.  

Finally, I would like to thank @Alkaid13 and everyone else that contributed to the Wiki and helped us get to this point.  Please let me know if you have any suggestions, and again feel free to post any Bald Move Isms or awesome podcast moments on this thread and I will add them to the Wiki.  This concludes our tour of the Blad Move Wiki.  I hope you enjoyed your stay!
ChinaskiOliviaDCretanBullJaimieTFreibergDeeAlkaid13Dummyhisdudeness915TaraC73and 17 others.

Comments

• This is awesome. Thank you!
    ShumcdriveMurderbear
  • Great work on the page!
    cdriveShumMurderbear
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Damn! That's a lot of work! Thank you so much! We're going to have to start talking about it on the podcasts, keep the momentum going!
    ShumMurderbearcdriveNoelTravis
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I love it!!!  Great job, everyone who worked on it!  
    MurderbearShum
  • I am so excited about this!  It looks amazing and I can’t wait to watch it grow.
    MurderbearShum
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Finally I know the meaning of Guy Ferrari! I felt too awkward to ask... 
    ShumNoelFlukes
  • Dee said:
    Finally I know the meaning of Guy Ferrari! I felt too awkward to ask... 
    Haha, this is exactly why a Wiki is so important.  Everyone has at least a couple gaps in their Bald Move knowledge.  For instance, I've never listened to their Mad Men coverage, so I had to smile and nod for a while until I got enough context to figure out all The Sheik references.
    Dee
  • JimJim
    edited August 28
    You're all awesome!  Thanks to everyone involved in this project for the time and effort you've put in.
    ShumgguenotFrakkin TMichelleNoelTravis
    Do we not know Bald Move Rule #3?  It’s gotta be out there somewhere... @Jim & @A_Ron_Hubbard, do you remember it?
  • I am not certain that rule #3 ever existed actually. I think perhaps #4 is actually #3 and everyone just assumed there had already been 3 rules before. 
    MichelleTravis
  • Alkaid13 said:
    I am not certain that rule #3 ever existed actually. I think perhaps #4 is actually #3 and everyone just assumed there had already been 3 rules before. 
    That was my understanding as well. I remember a ways back when J&A were trying to recall all of them and I think they came to this conclusion.
  • Gotta leave some room at the top of the list to slot in those really important rules.
    ShumFlukes
  • CarterCarter Dallas, TX
    Holy shit I made it into the Wiki! Haha.
    MurderbearMichelle
    Carter said:
    Holy shit I made it into the Wiki! Haha.
    Well deserved too!  Do you have any others in the works?
  • Extremely well done @Shum.  Will definitely make it easier finding specifics.  I especially like the Bald Movies Alphabetical order and the Bald Move isms.  It's tough to keep track where they originated from and I love looking back at those amazing moments.
    Shum
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    It's both amazing and kind of overwhelming!
    Shum
  • JoshTheBlackJoshTheBlack Atlanta, GA
    It seems the wiki was defaced. Do @Alkaid13 or @Shum have version control abilities to roll back to prior to the defacement?  Or banning abilities?
  • I didn't realize my links on here still worked.  Usually when I try to access it I get a message from @Jim and @A_Ron_Hubbard. Saying they are cleaning it up and resecuring.  I've been meaning to ask them for an update.